• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Never Been to a Pampered Chef Home Show

In summary, The kitchen consultant should have received a "My First Show" video and "Recipe for Success" manual in their Super Starter kit. If they have not received these tools, they should contact their director or recruiter. The kitchen consultant should try one of the wonton appetizer recipes supplied by the host. There are 25 wontons in one package. Another package should be supplied by the host. The kitchen consultant should include a show stopper by creating chocolate pinwheels to top off the wontons.
Shell
I am a fairly new kitchen consultant. I have a home show scheduled in a a little over 2 weeks, with 28 confirmed guests. Needless to say I am somewhat scared.
My direcor lives in another state and I am not able to attend one of her shows or any of the consultants in her downline shows. She has contacted a director out my way and I am waiting to her back from her.
I need help. If anyone can give me ideas on how to set up, how to introduce yourself and the company to the guests, how do you greet guests and build rapport, what materials do you pass out to the guests, what recipes do you make, what food prep do you do ahead,what items do you present to the guests, how to get the guests involement, how do you introduce the host benefit program and business opportunity, how do you close the show with the host?
Is there like an outline anyone has to help me? I would really appreciate any and all replies to this.
Thanks in advance, Shell

Congratulations!

As a new consultant, you should have received in your Super Starter kit a "My First Show" video that will give you a great example of a standard kitchen show to get you started. Also the "Recipe for Success" manual gives you some examples & tips to follow. If you haven't seen the video or read through your manual I would suggest you do so soon. Both are great foundation tools for your business. Than as you learn you can adapt to whatever works best for you. If you haven't received either of these tools, I would contact your director or recruiter immediately so you can get them ASAP. Good Luck.

Sharon

How exciting!!! I am fairly new to PC myself but I have hosted shows for years.
If you are going to have 28 people you need to make sure you are going to cook enough to feed them! Just one of the popular rings will not feed that many people. I would suggest making something ahead of time and also making something at the party. The garden dip is easy to make as is the artichoke dip. These can be prepared before hand and then you can just tell your guests what went into making them and what utensils you used.
Whatever you make in front of the guests make sure it is an easy recipe! Go over the ingredients before hand and be farmiliar with what you have to do.
I can go on and on about ideas for your first show. One other important one is to make sure everyone fills out a information card. That way you can get a lot of leads for future parties.
Good luck.

Good for you!Try one of the wonton appetizer recipes. bring 25 cups already cooked and fill at the show. There are 25 wontons in one package. Do another package supplied by your host. There should be plenty for all. I just did the berries and cream dessert wonton for a show and it was a big hit. I included a show stopper by creatin chocolate pinwheels to top off the wontons. I used the frozen chillzane platter insert under a piece of parchment. The choclate hardened in a few minutes and easily came off the parchment then I decorated the wonton cups with berries and the chocolate and dusted with powered sugar. Very elegant and easy. Use easy accent decorator to fill. Good luck.

Dear Shell,First of all, congratulations on booking a home show with 28 confirmed guests! That is an amazing start to your business as a kitchen consultant. I understand that you may be feeling a bit nervous, but don't worry, I am here to help.Setting up for a home show can seem overwhelming, but with a little preparation and organization, you'll be able to make it a success. Start by making a checklist of all the materials you will need for the show, such as product samples, catalogs, order forms, and business cards. Make sure to also have some extra pens and notepads for guests to take notes.When introducing yourself and the company to the guests, be sure to have a short and concise elevator pitch ready. This should include your name, what you do, and what makes your company unique. You can also have some fun and interactive icebreakers prepared to help build rapport with the guests.As for materials to pass out, I recommend having a few catalogs and order forms for each guest to take home. You can also have some recipe cards or product samples available for them to try.When it comes to food prep, try to do as much as you can ahead of time to save time during the show. You can also have some items prepped and ready to cook during the show to demonstrate the products and recipes.During the show, make sure to present your products in a way that highlights their features and benefits. You can also get the guests involved by asking for their opinions and experiences with cooking and using kitchen products.Introducing the host benefit program and business opportunity can be done towards the end of the show. You can explain the benefits of hosting a party and how they can earn free and discounted products. As for the business opportunity, you can briefly mention it and offer to talk more about it with anyone who is interested.To close the show with the host, thank them for hosting and remind them of the great benefits they will receive. You can also offer to schedule another show with them or to help them with any future orders.I hope this outline helps you with your upcoming home show. Remember to stay organized, have fun, and be passionate about your products. Best of luck to you!Sincerely,

1. What is a Pampered Chef home show?

A Pampered Chef home show is a cooking demonstration and sales event that takes place in the comfort of someone's home. A Pampered Chef consultant will showcase our high-quality kitchen products and share delicious recipes for guests to try.

2. How do I attend a Pampered Chef home show?

You can attend a Pampered Chef home show by either hosting one in your own home or by attending a show hosted by a friend or family member. You can also contact a local consultant to find out about upcoming home shows in your area.

3. Do I have to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef home show?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef home show. However, guests often choose to purchase products they love and find useful in their kitchen. Our consultants will never pressure you to buy anything.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef home show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef home show is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you will also have the opportunity to try out new recipes and learn cooking tips and tricks from our consultants.

5. Can I become a consultant at a Pampered Chef home show?

Yes, you can become a consultant at a Pampered Chef home show. Our consultants are passionate about cooking and love to share their knowledge and love for our products with others. If you're interested in becoming a consultant, talk to the consultant hosting the show for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies