• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Networking Opportunities: Join Me for a Meeting Tuesday Morning!

In summary, the woman said that she and her group have been looking for someone in Direct Sales, and that she invited the person described to the meeting to come. The meeting is on Tuesday, and the person described is going. The person described said that she will bring business cards and mini catalogs, and that she should not plan on putting them out. The person described also said that she belongs to a BNI group and that she has gotten leads from that group as well as individual orders. The person described said that she would caution the described about speaking about recruiting when or if the opportunity presents itself. The person described said that she lives in North Richland Hills, which is just a stone's throw from Keller.
mrssyvo
I was shopping the other day, and a woman spotted my PC window decal- and invited me to join her networking group. She said they have been looking for someone in Direct Sales, and I would be the only one invited. The meeting is Tuesday morning, and I will be going. She told me to make sure I brought my business card, but I would like to bring some other information also- what do you suggest? Are any of you in a networking group? Do you find it beneficial to your business?

Bring a lot of business cards and mini catalogs. Ask her if you can bring a few pieces - 8" skillet, forged knife, SA piece, stoneware piece. Of course, have full sized catalogs, host packets and recruiting packets in your bag. Just don't plan on putting them out - there might not be enough room. As long as it is a free group, it probably would be beneficial.I looked into BNI which is about $350 a year plus the weekly lunches. If you can't attend the weekly lunch, you have 3 or 4 you can miss per year otherwise you have to find a sub. I'm not sure what happens if you miss more.

I belong to a bunch of groups and always get GREAT LEADS and BOOKINGS. I would recommend it for sure. I just dumped the last of my old cattys at a netowrking event on Tuesday and booked 2 partys and got tonnes of leads. Plus, things tend to have a snowball effect and you end up being invited to lots of different things.

Go for it

I would caution you about not speaking about recruiting if or when you get the opportunity to speak.

I belong to a BNI group and that's the one thing we can't talk about. I have gotten quite a few leads from my group, plus individual orders.

Be prepared to do a 30-60 sec commercial about you and your business.

I have a friend in the Ft. Worth, TX (Keller) area that belongs to one of these networking groups. They are looking for a Pampered Chef person to join. I live in Wisconsin, so it would be a little far! :D If any of you down there are interested, let me know and I can have him contact you.

Where is her group - I am in Lewisville which is no terribly far from Keller Depends on where the networking group is located and how much it cost to join.

I live in North Richland Hills, which is just a stone's throw from Keller. I would like to hear more about your friend's group, too.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

1. What is the purpose of the networking meeting on Tuesday morning?

The networking meeting on Tuesday morning is an opportunity for individuals interested in Pampered Chef to learn more about the company and its products, as well as network with other consultants and potential customers.

2. Who can attend the networking meeting?

The networking meeting is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef, whether you are a current consultant, potential consultant, or simply curious about the company.

3. Do I need to bring anything to the networking meeting?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the networking meeting. However, you are welcome to bring a pen and paper to take notes.

4. Is there a fee to attend the networking meeting?

No, there is no fee to attend the networking meeting. It is completely free and open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef.

5. How can I RSVP for the networking meeting?

You can RSVP for the networking meeting by contacting the host or consultant who invited you, or by contacting Pampered Chef directly. You can also RSVP through the event's online registration form, if available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adnoel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • SamanthaNicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • linojackie