• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Throwing a Successful Neighborhood Party: Tips and Ideas

In summary, a Neighborhood Party is a cooking party that brings friends and neighbors together to learn new recipes and techniques using Pampered Chef products. Anyone can host a Neighborhood Party, even if they are not a Pampered Chef customer, and it is a great way to introduce others to the products and earn free ones for yourself. The party can have 6-12 guests and features a variety of recipes from appetizers to desserts. The benefits of hosting a Neighborhood Party include earning free products, discounts, and the opportunity to learn new cooking skills.
EmilyStraw
I am thinking of having a neighborhood party in April. I want to make it a Mystery Host party and invite everyone in my neighborhood. What kind of party do you think it should be? I have done pretty well with the three cheese garden pizza and the strawberry amaretto pastries. Should I just stick with what I know? I don't know most of my neighbors that well, and I am nervous that it might be viewed as just trying to get more money, but I also want to get to know my neighbors better too... Have any of you done this? How successful was it? Any suggestions would be helpful!

Make it a 'Taste Test' show and invite all the neighbors to do the taste testing of NEW recipes you haven't tried at shows yet. Have them fill out 'taste test' form with room for suggestions. focus on bookings rather than sales.

Hi Emily,Did you have your Neighborhood party? If so, How was it? I was thinking of doing the same, but I only know a few neighbors. Any ideas for me would be helpful.Thanks and regards, Vickie

What is a Neighborhood Party?

A Neighborhood Party is a fun and interactive cooking party that brings friends and neighbors together to learn new recipes and techniques while using Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef customer to host a Neighborhood Party?

No, anyone can host a Neighborhood Party! It’s a great way to introduce your friends and neighbors to Pampered Chef products and earn free products for yourself.

How many people can attend a Neighborhood Party?

A Neighborhood Party can have anywhere from 6-12 guests, depending on the size of your cooking space. It’s important to have enough room for everyone to comfortably cook and socialize.

What type of recipes are featured at a Neighborhood Party?

Our Neighborhood Parties feature a variety of recipes, from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks. We try to include a mix of easy and more challenging recipes to accommodate all skill levels.

What are the benefits of hosting a Neighborhood Party?

Hosting a Neighborhood Party is a fun way to earn free products and discounts. As a host, you will also receive exclusive host rewards and the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • JWorks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • tabnat80