• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to the Neighborhood? What Should You Bring to the Picnic?

In summary, a picnic is being held in your neighborhood on September 18 for newcomers who have been living there for less than 18 months. You are thinking of bringing deviled eggs as a side dish, which is a unique and attention-grabbing choice. The idea of using various kitchen tools to make the eggs fancy is suggested, and adding the Dill Mix Seasoning is recommended. You are also considering wearing a tank top with your business logo, but want to make sure it is appropriate. A suggestion is made to wear it under a light button-up shirt to still advertise without being too pushy.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Our neighorhood is having one on Sept 18. Keep in mind - I am 43 and one of the younger people here - we live in a retirement community that is fast starting to attract younger families. Anyway - the picnic is for newcomers who have been her 18 mos or less (that's us) and we are ask to bring a side dish. Any ideas? Of course I will put it in a PC dish and have business cards with me but I dont want to appear overly pushy either! Maybe deviled eggs in the chillzane???

I think that would be a perfect dish because it shows such a unique product!! It'll be sure to attract attention. :)

Deviled EggsYour idea of doing deviled eggs is great--this is what I ALWAYS do for these types of events at work or family or community. The reason is because I take the plain old deviled eggs one step further. I saw it in one of our cookbooks but essentially just use all of your "little" tools and make them fancy! Cut the eggs in half with the crinkle cutter, sure to amaze. Use the easy accent decorater to pipe the egg back into the whites. Get some olives, zuchinni, cucumber and use the zester etc. to top the eggs with cutsie little foods.

They are certainly a topic of discussion once I am through! Just a thought.

thanks!I love the idea of cutting the eggs in half with the crinkle cutter - Ive never thought of that! I do always pipe the egg filling in tho with the EAD - it makes them so pretty and actually is easier than filling them with a spoon. By the way - our Dill Mix Seasoning is awesome in deviled eggs and pretty sprinkled on top. I just got a cute tank top today from VIP. Do you think it is appropriate to wear it? I dont want to people to feel like I am only there to get business!

I would wear it under a very light weight ss button-up. You'll still be advertising, but won't feel like a billboard. :D

Of course, this might not be possible depending on the temp!

What is the Neighborhood Newcomers Picnic?

The Neighborhood Newcomers Picnic is a community event organized by Pampered Chef to welcome new residents to the neighborhood and introduce them to local businesses and organizations.

When and where is the Neighborhood Newcomers Picnic?

The date and location of the Neighborhood Newcomers Picnic varies each year, but it is typically held in the summer months at a local park or community center. Keep an eye out for flyers and announcements in your neighborhood for specific details.

Do I need to bring anything to the Neighborhood Newcomers Picnic?

No, Pampered Chef will provide all of the food and drinks for the picnic. However, you are welcome to bring any lawn games or activities to share with others.

Is there a cost to attend the Neighborhood Newcomers Picnic?

No, the Neighborhood Newcomers Picnic is a free event for all attendees. It is our way of welcoming new residents to the neighborhood and building a strong sense of community.

Can I bring my children to the Neighborhood Newcomers Picnic?

Yes, the Neighborhood Newcomers Picnic is a family-friendly event. We will have activities and games for children to enjoy. However, please supervise your children at all times to ensure their safety.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies