• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Door-to-Door Flyers: Tips and Success Stories

In summary, a Neighborhood Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise their business and products to potential customers in their local area. It can be obtained by contacting a consultant or visiting the website to find one near you. It can also be customized with personal information and should be distributed at least once a month. There is no cost for using the flyer as it is provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow their business.
nichole1231
I Was Wondering If Anyone Has Ever Put A Flyer On There Neighbor's Door Saying That They Are A Pc Consultant And That If They Are Intersted In Booking A Show To Earn Free Productto Call Or Stop By? And If You Have Had Good Sucess! And What Did Your Flyer Say! Thanks In Advance!

Here's a GREAT one I am going to distribute soon. I found it here!

Last edited:
Thanks SusanThanks for re-posting the flyer. I think I'm going to give it a try, too!

Diane

That flyer is great! Has any one had good sucess passing out flyers? Thanks again! It's great!
:)

1. What is a Neighborhood Flyer?

A Neighborhood Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise their business and products to potential customers in their local area. It typically includes information about upcoming events or specials, as well as contact information for the consultant.

2. How can I get a Neighborhood Flyer?

If you are interested in receiving a Neighborhood Flyer, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be happy to provide you with a flyer and answer any questions you may have about our products and services.

3. Can I customize the Neighborhood Flyer?

Yes, you can customize the Neighborhood Flyer to include your contact information and a personalized message. This will help make it more effective in reaching potential customers in your specific area.

4. How often should I distribute the Neighborhood Flyer?

We recommend distributing the Neighborhood Flyer at least once a month to keep your business top of mind for potential customers. However, you can also distribute them more frequently during busy seasons or for special events.

5. Is there a cost for using the Neighborhood Flyer?

No, there is no cost for using the Neighborhood Flyer. It is a free promotional tool provided by Pampered Chef to help our consultants grow their business and reach new customers in their local area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chesse
  • nicole stoker
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • PamperedJess