• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Some People on CS Just Asking for a Fight?

That was difficult to get through. The only issue I have is with the "normal wear and tear" not being included in the guarantee. If the pan still works and is scratched, fine. But, when the nonstick coating is coming off and all I've ever used is nylon, silicone and bamboo, that should be covered.

Yes, Kate that should be covered. I am surprised that it is not!! We tell our customers that because of the quality of our pans OUR cookware won't do that. Three layers of non-stick coating baked into the surface of the cookware...right?!

Wow that was getting heated. I have issue with the normal wear and tear clause as well.
What ShelbyMicheala said made perfect sense. If people are returning a perfectly functional piece because of a scratch 6 years later, that is abuse. If they are returning it because, although they have followed the use and care instructions to the letter and the cookware is sticking, that must be a manufacturer defect. Right?

cmdtrgd said:
That was difficult to get through. The only issue I have is with the "normal wear and tear" not being included in the guarantee. If the pan still works and is scratched, fine. But, when the nonstick coating is coming off and all I've ever used is nylon, silicone and bamboo, that should be covered.

Me 4...this upsets me and it will change the way I promote our cookware. I am all for cost cutting at HO and agree with all else, but this I disagree with.

baychef said:
Me 4...this upsets me and it will change the way I promote our cookware. I am all for cost cutting at HO and agree with all else, but this I disagree with.

double ditto.
And can someone please tell me how DoreenZ earned TPC?
Was it only once?

It got extremely heated...some replies have been edited and others deleted....it went a bit overboard.

It seems that lots of people over there are gunning to be controversial or combative in the last couple of weeks....I'm starting to get annoyed. lol

I personally agree the company is simply enforcing their policy for abuse....BUT it's the normal wear and tear that worries me, along with peeling non stick when the customer has only used our nylon, bamboo or silicone tools.

<h2>1. Why do some people on CS seem to always be looking for a fight?</h2><p>There could be a variety of reasons why some people on CS may appear to be constantly looking for a fight. It could be due to underlying issues or insecurities, a desire for attention, or even just a different communication style. It's important to remember that everyone has their own unique perspective and ways of expressing themselves.</p><h2>2. Is it just me, or are there certain individuals on CS who always seem to provoke arguments?</h2><p>While it may seem like certain individuals on CS are always provoking arguments, it's important to consider the context of the situation. Some people may have a more confrontational communication style, while others may simply have differing opinions. It's important to practice patience and empathy when engaging with others on CS.</p><h2>3. How can I avoid getting into arguments with certain people on CS?</h2><p>The best way to avoid getting into arguments with certain people on CS is to practice good communication skills. This includes actively listening, staying calm, and avoiding personal attacks. It's also helpful to set boundaries and disengage from a conversation if it becomes too heated.</p><h2>4. Is it possible to have civil discussions with people on CS who have different opinions?</h2><p>Absolutely! While it may seem difficult at times, it is possible to have civil discussions with people on CS who have different opinions. The key is to approach the conversation with an open mind and a willingness to listen and understand the other person's perspective. Remember to communicate respectfully and avoid making assumptions or attacking the other person personally.</p><h2>5. How can I cope with the frustration of dealing with certain individuals on CS?</h2><p>Dealing with frustrating individuals on CS can be challenging, but there are some strategies that can help. It's important to take breaks from engaging with these individuals and focus on self-care. You can also try reframing the situation and reminding yourself that everyone has their own unique perspectives. If needed, you can also reach out to a moderator for assistance in resolving any conflicts.</p>

1. Why do some people on CS seem to always be looking for a fight?

There could be a variety of reasons why some people on CS may appear to be constantly looking for a fight. It could be due to underlying issues or insecurities, a desire for attention, or even just a different communication style. It's important to remember that everyone has their own unique perspective and ways of expressing themselves.

2. Is it just me, or are there certain individuals on CS who always seem to provoke arguments?

While it may seem like certain individuals on CS are always provoking arguments, it's important to consider the context of the situation. Some people may have a more confrontational communication style, while others may simply have differing opinions. It's important to practice patience and empathy when engaging with others on CS.

3. How can I avoid getting into arguments with certain people on CS?

The best way to avoid getting into arguments with certain people on CS is to practice good communication skills. This includes actively listening, staying calm, and avoiding personal attacks. It's also helpful to set boundaries and disengage from a conversation if it becomes too heated.

4. Is it possible to have civil discussions with people on CS who have different opinions?

Absolutely! While it may seem difficult at times, it is possible to have civil discussions with people on CS who have different opinions. The key is to approach the conversation with an open mind and a willingness to listen and understand the other person's perspective. Remember to communicate respectfully and avoid making assumptions or attacking the other person personally.

5. How can I cope with the frustration of dealing with certain individuals on CS?

Dealing with frustrating individuals on CS can be challenging, but there are some strategies that can help. It's important to take breaks from engaging with these individuals and focus on self-care. You can also try reframing the situation and reminding yourself that everyone has their own unique perspectives. If needed, you can also reach out to a moderator for assistance in resolving any conflicts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies