• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needing Spring Mini Catalogs! Help!

In summary, you can easily request Spring Mini Catalogs from your Pampered Chef consultant for your upcoming parties. You can also order them in bulk for team or group events, but there are currently no promotions or discounts available. The catalogs cannot be customized with personal contact information, but you can include your own business card. The delivery time may vary, so please check with your consultant for an estimated arrival date.
PC Angel
Silver Member
Does anyone have any extra Spring/Summer 2015 Mini Catalogs I can buy from them??
My director just quit and now I do not have a local upline to call on (my upline is someone in Chicago -not sure who..otherwise I would contact them) AND to make matters worse... I recently had a hostess not pay for her show (still trying to get $$) and now I'm on A/R hold (so I can't order the new Spring Mini Catalogs UGH!!). I have 2 shows later this month and usually send Mini Catalogs with my invitations. If anyone could help me out I would GREATLY appreciate it!!! I can pay for them through Paypal....I need 4 Packs (25 each).....

I wish I could help. Sorry for the bad luck. Definitely don't ever submit a show for ANYONE until you have the money and checks have cleared....too bad you found that out the hard way!

I know.... I have been a consultant in the past and sooo much has changed. Definately getting cash up front next time. I think I'm just going to send the invites withouth the Mini Catalogs and just have my Hostess ('s) Promote, Promote, Promote!! :)

Sorry. I just ran out myself.

Thank you for your comments :) I am now doing Credit Card Only :)

1. How can I request Spring Mini Catalogs for my upcoming parties?

You can easily request Spring Mini Catalogs by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to place an order for the catalogs on your behalf.

2. Can I order Spring Mini Catalogs in bulk for my team or group event?

Yes, you can order Spring Mini Catalogs in bulk for your team or group event. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place a bulk order.

3. Are there any promotions or discounts for ordering Spring Mini Catalogs?

At this time, there are no specific promotions or discounts for ordering Spring Mini Catalogs. However, your Pampered Chef consultant may have special offers or incentives for ordering catalogs.

4. Can I customize the Spring Mini Catalogs with my contact information?

Unfortunately, we do not offer the option to customize Spring Mini Catalogs with personal contact information. However, you can include your business card or contact information when distributing the catalogs.

5. How long does it take for the Spring Mini Catalogs to arrive after placing an order?

The delivery time for Spring Mini Catalogs may vary depending on your location and shipping method. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with an estimated delivery date when placing the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melizabeth35
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Marlene Miller
  • Tenille V.