• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needing Help/ Advice. I Am so Lost.

In summary, the woman has been a consultant for almost 2 years, but has only been able to book a handful of actual shows. She has been trying everything to get bookings, but nothing is working. Recently, she decided that if she can't get things going by November, she is quitting. She has been trying extra hard to get things going, but still hasn't been able to book any shows. She has posted better booking incentives, but still hasn't been able to book any shows. She has been trying to get bookings at her own shows, but her director won't come to the shows. She has been reading books and trying to understand Doris's soft sell approach. She hopes that she can make the business work.
Shelbi
Hey,
So sorry if this comes off whiney or anything. I have been a consultant since early Sept 2013, however, I have only help a handful of actual shows. I seem to be having an extremely hard time getting bookings and I have been trying everything. Offering free shows, ill buy all the ingredients, offering X product if they host a show with me, wearing the logo. Nothing seems to be working. Lately I have made the decision that if I cant seem to get things going by November I am calling it quits. I do not want to do this. I love Pampered Chef. Since I have made this decision I have been trying extra hard to get things going. Over the weekend me and my family went out and hung up door hangers. I have posted even better booking incentives. I have already had most of my family hold shows for me and those are the only shows I have gotten. I havent been able to book any shows off of the shows I have held except 1. I feel like I must be doing something wrong but I dont know what. Any ideas. I really would like to get more bookings, outside of family. Also I dont know many people here which is part of the reason I started was to meet new people after moving here. Sorry this is so long.

Contact your director or the person that recruited you, they can help with ideas and suggestions.

Thank you. I will try talking to her tomorrow. I have talked to her in the past and tried doing what she suggested then but it didnt seem to work. I keep thinking I must be doing something wrong. But I am determined I have a few months to make this work. :)

Maybe have one of the upline or experienced consultants come to your show. They might have some tips to get you going. Have you done a show at YOUR house for your neighborhood yet? Maybe try a fundraiser for a local food bank or school or something that would be a draw for your neighbors. See if your director would be willing to come TO your show and help out with maybe the booking talk or something.You can also go to THEIR shows and watch.

A few things to keep in mind . . . The more you offer as incentives for booking, the more desperate you can sound. That's not usually helpful. Be sure to take the online booking courses. They have great ideas.During your first year it's perfectly acceptable to say, "I've just started my Pampered Chef business. Would you be willing to host a party? It would help me make a great start." Usually I don't encourage people to ask in a way that sounds like the person is doing them a favor. But, as I said, it's fine during your first year of business.Of course, that's in addition to the wonderful advice given by Bobbi and Justcookit.

A couple possible tips that could help - instead of 'asking for a show', invite to "get together with some friends and I'll cook up a recipe for you". Instead of 'give you XYZ if you host a show with me', instead say anyone "when you pull some friends together for a recipe tasting and pay for the ingredients, I can offer you a second recipe at no cost!" This kind of wording takes the desparation out. Go to the library and get a copy of Doris's book The Story of one of America's most beloved companies, The Pampered Chef. See and begin to understand her soft sell approach... people have appreciated it for a decades! Keep working at it, it'll come!

Thanks everyone for the advice :) Really hoping I can make this work :)

1. How do I choose the right kitchen tools for my needs?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools to meet all your cooking and baking needs. To choose the right tools for you, consider the type of cooking you do most often, your budget, and the size of your kitchen. Our consultants are also happy to provide personalized recommendations based on your specific needs and preferences.

2. I'm not sure how to properly use a specific kitchen gadget. Can you help?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained experts in all of our products and can provide hands-on demonstrations and tips on how to use them. You can also check out our website for instructional videos and recipes that feature our products.

3. I'm having trouble with a recipe. Can you offer any advice?

We are always here to help troubleshoot any recipe issues you may be having. Our consultants have extensive cooking and baking experience, and they are happy to offer tips and advice to help you achieve the best results. You can also visit our website for recipe tips and tricks.

4. How do I properly care for my Pampered Chef products?

To ensure the longevity of your Pampered Chef products, we recommend following the care instructions provided with each item. Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but some may require hand washing. Our consultants can also provide specific care tips for each product to keep them in top condition.

5. I have a question about a product warranty. Can you assist?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty on most of our items. If you have any questions about a specific product's warranty, please reach out to our customer service team or your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake45
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • Mandie