• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needing Another Pampered Chef Bag - Help

In summary, there are two main types of Pampered Chef bags - the Deluxe Consultation Tote and the Personalization Tote. These bags are designed for different purposes, with the Deluxe Consultation Tote being ideal for parties and the Personalization Tote being great for everyday use. If you find yourself struggling to fit all your Pampered Chef tools in one bag, it may be time to consider purchasing another one. Both types of bags can be personalized with your name or initials for a professional touch. To clean your Pampered Chef bag, it is best to spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Both bags also have special features, such as adjustable straps and thermal lining, to make your life easier.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I am wanting to get another PC bag for carrying my product. My question is do I want the Show to go Carryall Tote or another Consultant Tote? I would consider a Rolling Case but I can't picture how that can hold items for you. So with that said if anyone could post a pic of the inside of their Rolling Case for me to "picture" that would be great. Also, do many of you use the Tool Turn-About Tote to carry the appetizer plates & caddy? Do you like it or if you don't how do you travel w/all the breakables? TIA!:)

I like the New Consultant tote for some things and the Show to go tote for other (big but lightweight) things. I have the rolling case and it can hold a lot but it gets heavy and is hard to use if there are steps or gravel driveways involved (I love it for fairs though). I use the TTA tote for my TTA. I personally don't use it for the app plates and caddy because I am afraid that I'd break them. When I bring them I put them in the box the caddy came in and place it in one of the larger totes (nc tote or stg tote).

To protect breakables, I put our towels and hot pad trivet between them and am careful what I put where so heavy doesn't crush and rough doesn't scratch. You just have to be careful...

I use the STG Carry All, New Consultant Tote, and TTA tote for shows. That's all I bring.

Can someone post a picture of the STG Carry All - or know where one is?

What are the different types of Pampered Chef bags available?

There are two main types of Pampered Chef bags - the Deluxe Consultation Tote and the Personalization Tote. The Deluxe Consultation Tote is perfect for carrying all your tools and supplies to parties, while the Personalization Tote is great for everyday use and can be customized with your name or initials.

How do I know if I need another Pampered Chef bag?

If you find yourself constantly struggling to fit all your Pampered Chef tools and supplies in one bag, it may be time to consider purchasing another one. Another reason to get another bag is if you frequently host multiple parties in a week and need a backup bag while one is being used.

Can I personalize my Pampered Chef bag?

Yes, you can personalize your Pampered Chef bag with your name or initials. This is a great option for consultants who want to stand out and make a professional impression at parties and events. Personalization is available for the Personalization Tote and the Deluxe Consultation Tote.

How do I clean my Pampered Chef bag?

The best way to clean your Pampered Chef bag is to spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not put your bag in the washing machine or dryer as it may damage the material and structure of the bag.

Are there any special features in the Pampered Chef bags?

Yes, both the Deluxe Consultation Tote and the Personalization Tote have special features to make your life easier. The Deluxe Consultation Tote has adjustable straps and multiple pockets for organization, while the Personalization Tote has a thermal lining to keep your food and drinks cold or hot for hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gina119
  • pcheftammy