• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SA Tiles Wanted - NIB Squares Preferred!

In summary, the person is looking to buy new-in-box (NIB) square-shaped tiles, preferably in the South African (SA) market. They are open to purchasing from other locations and the specific quantity of tiles being requested is not mentioned.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
Hey y'all..

I have a customer who LOVES the SA with tiles that we had some time ago. Does anyone have anything NIB, especially squares? Please either post here or message me with what you have, your prices and your zip so I can price it for her!

TIA!!

The SA Tiles Small Square Plates are on the outlet right now, $12 for 2!

♥Hi there!I don't currently have any NIB SA with tiles, but I do have a few gently used ones in my inventory. I have the following pieces available:- SA Square 1.5 qt with lid (item #T35) - $35- SA Square 2.5 qt with lid (item #T36) - $40- SA Square 8" baker (item #T39) - $20- SA Square 9" baker (item #T40) - $25- SA Square 11" baker (item #T41) - $30All of these items are in excellent condition and come from a smoke-free home. Shipping costs will depend on your zip code, but I am happy to provide a quote for you. Please let me know if you're interested in any of these pieces.Thank you!

What does "SA Tiles Wanted - NIB Squares Preferred!" mean?

It means that the person is looking to buy new-in-box (NIB) tiles and prefers square-shaped tiles in the South African (SA) market.

What types of tiles are included in this listing?

This listing specifically mentions square-shaped tiles, so it is likely that the person is looking for any type of tile that comes in a square shape.

What is the preferred condition of the tiles?

The person is looking for tiles that are new-in-box (NIB), meaning they have never been used or installed.

Is this listing only for people in South Africa?

While the listing mentions the South African (SA) market, it is possible that the person is open to purchasing from other locations as well. It is best to contact them directly to inquire about shipping options.

Is there a specific quantity of tiles being requested?

The listing does not mention a specific quantity, so it is best to contact the person directly to inquire about the amount of tiles they are looking to purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • scottcooks