• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needed Former Style Adj Meas Spoons Set

In summary, the "Needed Former Style Adj Meas Spoons Set" offers adjustable measuring spoons that allow for easy measurement of different quantities without needing multiple spoons. It includes four spoons with a range of measurements from 1/4 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon. These spoons can be used for both dry and liquid ingredients and are dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for longevity. They are also safe for use with hot ingredients due to their heat-resistant materials.
natural
Gold Member
Does anyone have a set that is still in the package? A lady bought the new ones and she can't read the numbers.

Sandra

I'm pretty sure I have 2 sets of these at home. I'll double check after work. Where would they ship to?

That would be awesome, I am sure she just wants one set, it would ship to McGregor Mn 55760
Sandra

1. What is the difference between the "Needed Former Style Adj Meas Spoons Set" and traditional measuring spoons?

The "Needed Former Style Adj Meas Spoons Set" offers adjustable measuring spoons, allowing you to easily measure different quantities without needing multiple spoons. Traditional measuring spoons come in a set size and require multiple spoons for different measurements.

2. How many spoons are included in the set?

The "Needed Former Style Adj Meas Spoons Set" includes four adjustable spoons, each with a range of measurements from 1/4 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon.

3. Can these spoons be used for both dry and liquid ingredients?

Yes, the "Needed Former Style Adj Meas Spoons Set" can be used for both dry and liquid ingredients. The adjustable design allows for precise measurements of both types of ingredients.

4. Are the spoons dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Needed Former Style Adj Meas Spoons Set" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to preserve the longevity of the product.

5. Can these spoons be used for hot ingredients?

Yes, the "Needed Former Style Adj Meas Spoons Set" can be used for hot ingredients. The spoons are made of heat-resistant materials, making them safe for use with hot liquids or foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Jenni
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kcmckay