• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easter Egg Hunt: Win a Prize with Fun Tips!

In summary, Misty recommends that hosts never pay full price for products used in their party, become a consultant and stock their kitchen for free, and when preparing avocados, to avoid the browning of avocado flesh when exposed to air, immediately place the peeled fruit in lemon juice until ready for use. She also recommends that bread be stored in a dry environment, that whole or stuffed tomatoes be used in a recipe, and that rice cookers are easy to use. Lastly, she provides a list of frozen and canned vegetables that are now labeled as "kitchen sliced".
jrstephens
I have a show tonight and I want to use Eater Eggs filled with tip as one of my props. I have started giving something out to whoever finds the product and tells everyone the page number of the product I am using during my demo. I thought of giving out the eggs and at the end having them rad the tips. Then giving the prize to the person with the most eggs.

Tips anyone? I would love it if the tips were centered around things to do for Easter being this is Easter week. But any great tips would be apreciated.

Some of these seem pretty basic to me, but you never know what the expertise level of your guests will be. And they still mention products. :)

• Use the Pastry Blender to cut hard-boiled eggs for egg salad.
  • Serve hard boiled eggs in the Woven Square server. Put a SA small bowl in it for the shells.
  • Save space on a buffet table by using the Three-Tier Stand for salads or desserts.
  • Keep coffee hot all day in the Carafe.
  • Keep eggs chilled in the Chillzanne Rectangle Server.
  • Serving a casserole? Keep it warm longer by baking it in stoneware.

I'm sure there are more, but I'm drawing a blank.

I would do a search for that long thread that was going around a couple of months ago, about other uses for products. You should be able to find a lot of tips on there!!

* Use DCG for your yolks when making deviled eggs
* the core and more for avacado balls to garnish tortilla soup
*use the corer to pit plums
*the crinkle cutter makes pretty strips for a lattice top pie crust
*Use the ice cream dipper to scoop the flesh of the avacado
*pizza cutter for cutting waffles
*spread cream cheese filling on fruit or veggie pizza. Cut into pieces before adding toppings.
*chef's silicone basting brush use it to glaze fancy bundt cakes
Teresa

This is what I have compiled and added to myself and will use. I am posting the document for anyone else that may want to print it and cut the tips out.

i use these nad throw them in catalogues, anyone who reads them out gets a choccie!

Hosting a Party with Misty could win you thousands of dollars…ask me why!

Hosts NEVER pay full price

Become a consultant and stock your kitchen for free!!

When preparing avocados, to avoid the browning of avocado flesh when exposed to air, immediately place the peeled fruit in lemon juice until ready for use, Check our Juicer for some fresh ideas.

Sesame seeds and Poppy seeds are the only officially acceptable "spots" that should be seen on the surface of bread. Fuzzy and hairy spots are a good indication that your bread has turned into a pharmaceutical laboratory experiment. Bake your own in our stoneware loaf pan.

Generally speaking darker color cherries are sweeter. Display Cherries on our Cranberry Square Plates

The color of chicken eggs are determined by the breed. Breeds with white feathers and ear lobes lay white eggs; breeds with red feathers and ear lobes lay brown eggs. Use our egg separator for low fat egg whites.

Most fruit juice begins to taste a little stale after only a few days. Aerating the juice in the quick stir pitcher can help revive the taste.

Ask Misty what the Special of the month is

When baking tomatoes, whole or stuffed, use our muffin stone. The tomatoes will sit straight and hold their shape.

In West Virginia if you run over an animal, you can legally take it home and cook it for dinner. Check out the Deep Covered Baker for all your roadkill needs.

Rice cookers are easy to use and keep rice warm until you are ready to eat. Take a peek at our Rice Cooker Plus for tasty rice and even tastier 10 minute cakes

Some frozen and canned vegetables now are labeled as "kitchen sliced". Use our can drainer to easily remove excess water.

When you use a garlic press, you get a stronger flavor than when you mince it with a knife. Our Garlic press is favourite in many kitchens

Drink a glass of pineapple juice in the morning before work or school, eat a slice of pineapple topped with cottage cheese or add to your favorite low fat pizza for a fun treat. Use our Santuko knife to slice off tough Pineapple skin

Thanks Misty. I have "stuffed" my eggs but will keep this in mind for the future.

I love the roadkill one!! I may have to unstuff one for this one!

And the color of the egg -I never knew that.

off to make changes....

Here are a bunch I got from antoher consultant

Attachments

• Foodtips.doc
    23 KB · Views: 469

1. What is the "Easter Egg Hunt: Win a Prize with Fun Tips!" event?

The "Easter Egg Hunt: Win a Prize with Fun Tips!" is a fun and interactive event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate Easter. Participants will have the chance to find hidden Easter eggs on our website and win exciting prizes.

2. How do I participate in the Easter Egg Hunt?

To participate in the Easter Egg Hunt, simply visit our website during the event period and start searching for hidden Easter eggs. You can also follow our social media pages for clues and updates.

3. What are the prizes for the Easter Egg Hunt?

We have a variety of prizes up for grabs during the Easter Egg Hunt, including kitchen gadgets, cookware, and gift cards. The exact prizes will be revealed on the day of the event.

4. Is there a limit on how many Easter eggs I can find?

No, there is no limit on the number of Easter eggs you can find during the event. The more eggs you find, the higher your chances of winning a prize.

5. When will the winners be announced?

The winners of the Easter Egg Hunt will be announced within 24 hours after the event ends. We will contact the winners directly and also announce them on our social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ljeffries
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • Chef Kearns
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo