• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you help us win a trip to Jamaica? Vote now!

In summary, "Need Your Vote! Please!!!" is a campaign organized by Pampered Chef to gather votes from customers and followers for a new product or recipe to be featured in their upcoming collection. Votes can be cast on their website or social media pages and participants do not need to be Pampered Chef customers. The winning product or recipe will be announced on their website and social media, and participants are encouraged to vote for multiple options to gather a diverse range of opinions.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Good Afternoon!! I hate to ask but I'm determined to win this trip to Jamaica but we can't win without votes. Im reaching out to beg you for your vote using your cell phone, computer, hubby's phone, kids phone,tablet, etc. If you can do it daily until Friday that would be better! Winner is announced on Friday. We greatly appreciate it!! Thank you in advance!! Feel Free to share too!! smile emoticon http://woobox.com/fq6exy/vote/for/9737482

Please help! It's super simple, just 2 clicks. You don't register for anything! There's a teacher beating us and I work from home. Please please help!! @dannyzmom will you please help me showing that this is legit?

ONLY 2 days left! Please vote!! http://woobox.com/fq6exy/vote/for/9737482

18 hours left! Please vote!! http://woobox.com/fq6exy/vote/for/9737482

Good afternoon! Thank you for reaching out and asking for my vote. I completely understand your determination to win this trip to Jamaica and I am happy to support you. I will definitely vote for you daily until Friday and I will also share the link with my friends and family. Wishing you all the best and I hope you have a wonderful time in Jamaica!

What is "Need Your Vote! Please!!!" about?

"Need Your Vote! Please!!!" is a campaign organized by Pampered Chef to gather votes from our customers and followers for a new product or recipe to be featured in our upcoming collection. It's a way for us to involve our community in the decision-making process and get valuable feedback from our customers.

How can I vote for "Need Your Vote! Please!!!"?

To vote for "Need Your Vote! Please!!!", simply visit our website or social media pages and look for the post or link related to the campaign. Click on the provided link and follow the instructions to cast your vote for your favorite product or recipe.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef customer to vote for "Need Your Vote! Please!!!"?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef customer to vote for "Need Your Vote! Please!!!". We welcome everyone to participate in the campaign and share their opinion on the products or recipes they would like to see in our collection.

What happens after I vote for "Need Your Vote! Please!!!"?

After you vote for "Need Your Vote! Please!!!", your vote will be counted and added to the overall tally. The product or recipe with the most votes will be selected to be featured in our upcoming collection. We will also announce the winner on our website and social media pages.

Can I vote for multiple products or recipes in "Need Your Vote! Please!!!"?

Yes, you can vote for multiple products or recipes in "Need Your Vote! Please!!!". We encourage our customers and followers to vote for all the products or recipes they are interested in, as it helps us gather a diverse range of opinions and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies