• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you offer your thoughts and prayers for my custody mediation?

In summary, the woman is asking for prayers for her upcoming mediation session with her ex to discuss changing custody of their 9 year old son. She is fearful for the child's safety, but hopeful for a positive outcome.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I am asking for your thoughts and prayer's for this Friday, July 10th. I am going into a mediation session with my ex to discuss a change in custody of our 9 yr old son.

We (DH and I) have been driving him back and forth 100 miles round trip for the last 4 years to school every other week. However, this fall my middle DS start's school and it will be physically impossible to drop my oldest DS off at school.

I am going in seeking full custody of my son, as he lives in a very hostile environment at my ex's. Let me just say my ex's wife is NOT parent material (I do not want to go into detail.)

Last edited:
Sending prayers, I hope everything goes well.

Praying for you! What a tough situation. Hope it goes well!

I'll have the situation in prayer.

Thanks for sharing the opportunity to pray with you and for you.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

I know in my heart of hearts that my ex will not agree with my son living with my DH and I and we will end up in court again. However, I am so fearful for my son's safety, yet I have to sit back and let it ride out. So if you can a say a little extra prayer for his safety, I would really appreciate itl

I have not slept all week because of the nerves of this meeting. I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow when we are done.

Best of luck to you!

Good luck today!!! Praying for you both!

Well, I just go back and it went better than I thought. It was quite a soul cleansing experience. I got rid of a lot of old baggage, as did my ex.

It looks as though my ex will be moving down to my school district area and we will continue our current parenting plan. He (my ex) has until 8/1 to confirm that he is going to move or else we will go to court.

I am praying that we don't have to go that route, because it will get really nasty and I don't want that.

Thanks again for all of your prayers.

So glad to hear your good news!

That's wonderful. I'll keep praying.

At least you won't have that long drive and I know you must feel better knowing your son will be close by even when he's not with you! And a lot more stability for him also.

I just saw this one...we will definitely be praying for a peaceful, right outcome.

1. What is the "Need Your Thoughts and Prayers" product?

The "Need Your Thoughts and Prayers" product is a set of prayer cards designed to help you stay organized and focused in your daily prayer life. It includes 30 cards with different prayer prompts and blank spaces for personal intentions.

2. How does the "Need Your Thoughts and Prayers" product work?

The prayer cards are designed to be used as a daily or weekly prayer aid. Each card contains a specific prayer prompt, such as gratitude, forgiveness, or guidance. You can use the cards as a guide for your own prayers or share them with friends and family.

3. Can I customize the "Need Your Thoughts and Prayers" product?

Currently, the "Need Your Thoughts and Prayers" product is only available as a set of pre-designed prayer cards. However, you can add your own personal intentions to the blank spaces provided on each card. We are constantly working on expanding our product line and will consider customizable options in the future.

4. Is the "Need Your Thoughts and Prayers" product suitable for all religions?

Yes, the "Need Your Thoughts and Prayers" product is designed to be inclusive and suitable for all religions. The prayer prompts are universal and can be adapted to fit any religious or spiritual practices.

5. Can I purchase the "Need Your Thoughts and Prayers" product as a gift?

Absolutely! The "Need Your Thoughts and Prayers" product makes a thoughtful and meaningful gift for friends, family, or anyone in need of prayer and support. You can purchase the product online or through a Pampered Chef consultant and have it shipped directly to the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Judybabe
  • pamperedpals