• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need your thoughts and prayers

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
I am asking for your thoughts and prayer's for this Friday, July 10th. I am going into a mediation session with my ex to discuss a change in custody of our 9 yr old son.

We (DH and I) have been driving him back and forth 100 miles round trip for the last 4 years to school every other week. However, this fall my middle DS start's school and it will be physically impossible to drop my oldest DS off at school.

I am going in seeking full custody of my son, as he lives in a very hostile environment at my ex's. Let me just say my ex's wife is NOT parent material (I do not want to go into detail.)

Last edited:

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

I know in my heart of hearts that my ex will not agree with my son living with my DH and I and we will end up in court again. However, I am so fearful for my son's safety, yet I have to sit back and let it ride out. So if you can a say a little extra prayer for his safety, I would really appreciate itl

I have not slept all week because of the nerves of this meeting. I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow when we are done.

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
Well, I just go back and it went better than I thought. It was quite a soul cleansing experience. I got rid of a lot of old baggage, as did my ex.

It looks as though my ex will be moving down to my school district area and we will continue our current parenting plan. He (my ex) has until 8/1 to confirm that he is going to move or else we will go to court.

I am praying that we don't have to go that route, because it will get really nasty and I don't want that.

Thanks again for all of your prayers.

pchefbonnie

Novice Member
Jul 11, 2006
At least you won't have that long drive and I know you must feel better knowing your son will be close by even when he's not with you! And a lot more stability for him also.

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
I just saw this one...we will definitely be praying for a peaceful, right outcome.