• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal My Union: Striking for Fairness on 11/3/11

In summary, "My Union: Striking for Fairness on 11/3/11" is a documentary film about a group of union workers going on strike for better working conditions and fair wages. The strike took place on November 3, 2011 and the film features the Service Employees International Union (SEIU). It is a true story and can be watched on various streaming platforms or rented/purchased at a local video store.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
All,
Thursday, November 3rd is going to be a big day for the company I work for. My union is currently 485+ days without a contract and 11/3/11 is our target strike date. It couldn't come at a worse time, but I will honor the strike and walk the picket line. :grumpy:

As many know, my house is in foreclosure and I honestly can't miss any pay, but I also have to stand up for my rights as an employee.

I just ask that you keep me and my union brothers and sisters in your prayers in hopes that a fair contract is negotiated before midnight tomorrow.

I will be praying for you!

i will be praying for you and for your company and the leaders of the union. i pray that level heads will prevail and an agreement can be reached before the 3rd!

Prayers said.

Prayers for all of you!

Praying for you Brenda. So sorry you're going through so much! What's impossible for man is possible with God. Lifting you up!

1. What is "My Union: Striking for Fairness on 11/3/11"?

"My Union: Striking for Fairness on 11/3/11" is a documentary film that follows a group of union workers as they go on strike to fight for fair wages and better working conditions.

2. When was the strike that the film documents?

The strike took place on November 3, 2011.

3. What union is featured in the film?

The union featured in the film is the Service Employees International Union (SEIU).

4. Is "My Union: Striking for Fairness on 11/3/11" a true story?

Yes, the film is a documentary and depicts the real events of the strike that took place on November 3, 2011.

5. Where can I watch "My Union: Striking for Fairness on 11/3/11"?

The film is available for streaming on various platforms such as Amazon Prime, iTunes, and Google Play. It may also be available for rental or purchase at your local video store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkristin
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies