• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Create a Successful Consultant Recognition Program | Pampered Chef Ideas"

In summary, the author is talking about a recognition program that she has created for her downline of consulting professionals. The program includes giving out "I Put on My Apron" cards to those who attend meetings, and awarding one card for each Cooking Show held, one card for every $500.00 in Commissionable Sales, one card for each Recruiting Interview (with her until someone becomes a Future Director, then the Consultant holds them), and one card each for each Recruit who begins a Pampered Chef business. The author is also thinking of creating a bonus card for attending the meeting. All of the active Consultants live more than 30 miles away from her home/meeting place, so she is thinking about giving them a
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I am so excited because I finally came up with a recognition progam for the Consulants in my downline; well at least I know partially what I want to do!

I will be handing out 'I Put on My Apron' cards at each meeting. Unless the Consultant lives more than 45 miles away from our meeting location, she/he must attend the meeting to receive the award.

A Consultant will earn the cards for the following activities:

1. One card for each Cooking Show held that month
3. One card every $500.00 in Commissionable Sales
3. One card for each Recruiting Interview (with me until someone becomes a Future Director, then the Consultant holds them)
4. One card each Recruit who begins a Pampered Chef business

I was also thinking of a bonus card for attending the meeting. All of my active Consultants live over 30 miles away from my home/meeting place. I think they are making a huge commitment just for attending.

Now I am trying to determine how to reward earning these cards. I thought about giving them $1.00 for each card they bring to the December Celebration. On top of that I was thinking about a drawing for a nice gift (out of my PC closet) or giving something away for the person with the most cards.

Okay, I now need thoughts and opinions.

Thanks!

I'm kind of curious why some directors do this kind of recognition.

I've always attended meetings at my SED's house and she has never done anything like this. We have an on-time drawing and occasionally a contest. Now that I've promoted, I help plan the meeting with her and my director. I asked her about doing something like this and she said that she's never done it and neither does her NED, said she didn't feel it necessary. Since I never had it, I didn't miss it or know about it. Our meetings are fun too.

I'm curious, for those of you who do these extra types of things it is because they are fun or because it makes more people come? It seems like extra work. Just wondering, one of these days I hope to have a local team that's so large that I'll have to break away from my D and SED.

Here is my struggle. At this time, my team is not very consistent and it is small. I am trying to determine if there is anything I can do to help encourage them.

I am personally a recognition junky. Especially prior to becoming a Director, I would really work toward the extra recognition.

Since they can only get the cards if they attend the meeting, I am hopeful it will keep the attendance up. I just believe attendance at these meetings is so important.

I will also do stand up recognition at each meeting for other business building activities.

I need to keep things simple, yet meaningful.

When your director did this, did you see extra attendance at the meetings?

For those of you who do this, do you think it brings more consultants to the meetings and do you think that it encourages more of them to be a better consultant (ie, STAY ACTIVE :) )?

pamperedlinda said:
When your director did this, did you see extra attendance at the meetings?

For those of you who do this, do you think it brings more consultants to the meetings and do you think that it encourages more of them to be a better consultant (ie, STAY ACTIVE :) )?

When the kids were younger, my hubby went out of town when one of the meetings was being held. I had my friend come over to babysit so I would not miss it!

My AD & Director do do things like this...My AD also does a special drawing just for coming to the meeting...she will put everyone's name who is at the meeting in for a little something..lottery tickets, gas cards, etc. It is to build up attendance but it is always the same people at the meeting..sometimes a few others may come but for the most part it is always the same, but she does it also to reward those who have made attending the meeting a commitment... I have tried to do this for my team to encourage them to come to a meeting and they don't seem to be enticed! I on the other hand LOVE and NEED my meetings...they keep me motivated and chasing the carrot so to speak...I personally don't need to be offered anything extra to attend....I am also finding others are not like me.. :)
I haven't started doing my own meetings yet but I am considering starting them soon. I love to hear what you all do at your meetings and for recgonition because I have yet to come up with a good system.
Sorry Lisa...I know this hasn't helped answer you question at all!:(

I have another question for you all. There are 3 of us who do our meetings together. I want to do a challenge with just my team and not involve the others. How do I do this without hurting feelings? Do I just email the challenge to them? I would also want to recognize their effort at the meeting - would this be awkward? I don't want the other directors to feel like I'm showing them up and I don't want their teams to feel left out, but I want to offer challenges to my team to spice it up a bit. What do you think? Since the 3 of us do our meeting together does that mean that we should all do the same thing?

Since you would like to recognize your Consultants at your meeting, I do suggest talking with the other Directors to find out if they would like to participate in it.

What are the benefits of having a consultant recognition program?

A consultant recognition program can provide several benefits for both the company and the consultants. It can improve morale, increase motivation and productivity, promote healthy competition, and ultimately lead to higher sales and profits for the company.

How can I create a successful consultant recognition program?

To create a successful consultant recognition program, you should first establish clear and measurable goals, determine the criteria for recognition, and involve the consultants in the planning process. Additionally, you should regularly communicate and track progress, and ensure that the program is fair and inclusive for all consultants.

What are some ways to recognize and reward consultants?

There are many ways to recognize and reward consultants, including offering incentives such as bonuses or gifts, publicly acknowledging their achievements, providing training and development opportunities, and creating a tiered recognition system with different levels of rewards.

How can I ensure that the consultant recognition program is sustainable?

To ensure the sustainability of the consultant recognition program, it is important to regularly review and evaluate its effectiveness, gather feedback from consultants, and make necessary adjustments. It is also crucial to align the program with the company's overall goals and values.

What are some ideas for unique and creative recognition for consultants?

Some unique and creative ideas for consultant recognition include hosting themed parties or events, creating a wall of fame or honor, offering personalized gifts or experiences, and implementing a peer-to-peer recognition program where consultants can nominate and reward each other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedK