• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalogs and Recruit Info - Your Opinion Matters!

In summary, Amanda put together a flyer for people to use, and Cindy added that there is no inventory required with PChef. Amanda is recruiting her niece, and Cindy is recruiting people to join PChef.
pchefinski
I just put this together to add into my catalogs that I'm sending out on Monday. Plus, I have to send out 5 (YES--FIVE!!) packets of info to potential recruits and I wanted to make it as simple as possible to understand. So, I figured I'd ask everyone's opinion on this.. I know it's not all pretty with pictures and the like but I have primitive computer programs, so it'll have to do! :p If I missed any big reasons, or if someone has any others that I should substitute/add in, I'd appreciate the help..

thanks everyone.. I appreciate it.
God bless! :D

Attachments

• 10 reasons to join.pdf
    30.6 KB · Views: 487
Hey there Amanda - I love it! I think you did great, and it looks good, people are more interested in what it has to say than the pictures anyway! One thing you might consider adding, is I have a friend that does Mary Kay and a niece that does Avon. Both companies require you to "buy" inventory, in other words you have to keep stuff stocked which is alot of out-of-pocket expense for you. They both have commented on the way PChef has "no inventory" for our consultants to have to stock up on! I am trying so hard to recruit my niece - she is 27, stays at home with 3 boys, ages 5,3 & 1, but her problem is a dead beat husband who wont watch the boys at night for her to get out! Ugh he makes me so mad :( She wants to do this so much! (she is 4 hours away so I cant help her!)....I'm praying! Good luck with the packets and recruiting!

Amanda,
Could you possibly copy that to Word so that we could all use it. I don't have Adobe.

Thanks/

I hope you don't mind, I would really like to use this flyer b/c it is awesome!!! I made it a word file for everyone to use, just change the info at the bottom and it can be used...I had to use the camera option in adobe in order to put it in word so it is like a clip art pic. Thank you so much for this flyer...it really looks great!!

Attachments

• top 10 to join.doc
    177 KB · Views: 439
Hey there Cindy :) Ooh you're right--that's one of the best things (not having to keep inventory)!!! I added that in to the attachment that's at the bottom..

As for your niece--if the reason she's not joining up is because she can't go out and have parties, but she could join if she just stayed at home, (and she has the money and the ok of her hubby).. then she should join anyway! I started PC not able to leave my place either. I had an infant son and no car.. plus I just moved here. But God willing, it worked. I took catalogs with me to church and I emailed EVERYONE I knew to see if anyone wanted to have a catalog party (since I couldn't do kitchen shows). And I got 4 parties out of that alone. (one girl from church who is having a 2nd one in 3 months) maybe if her husband sees that she can make money even while staying home, he might not be so crabby about her going out.. Plus, if she made some money doing at-home catalog shows, she could afford to hire a sitter!! :D hehe.. let me know how that ends up..

I attached the non-pdf file to this msg.. I dont know if it'll work. I was told once to save it in RichText format and it'd work but I tried that and it didn't, so I had to save it in txt format.. You might just have to move things around and give it a little tweak of color to make it look right, I guess. As long as it shows up, you're good. I'll email it to you if you can't get it to work.

Other than that, thanks for the help :) I appreciate it.
God bless! :D

Attachments

• 10 reasons to join.pdf
    30.7 KB · Views: 430
  • 10 reasons to jointxt.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
LOL Well, Lauren you beat me to it.. Which is probably better b/c mine could be all messed up. I'm half computer illiterate, especially when I've got the remnants of a migraine. [Though I can't complain b/c its from the best thing in the world! :D ] Let me know if it works for y'all. I have 4 girls that are interested and need packets sent to them. And a guy that my husband works with that I just found out was valedictorian of his culinary arts class (didn't even know he went to school for that!) and just said "yes" when I mentioned him selling it. So, I'm kind of shocked and at a loss of what to put in the packets for everyone. Any ideas? I don't want to overcomplicate it.. which is why I put together this flyer to highlight the big things and make it simple.

what does everyone put in their recruiting packs?

Thanks, and God bless :)

What is the "Need Your Opinion Please" feature?

The "Need Your Opinion Please" feature is a tool on our website that allows customers to leave feedback and reviews on our products. It is a way for us to gather valuable information and make improvements to our products.

How do I access the "Need Your Opinion Please" feature?

You can access the "Need Your Opinion Please" feature by visiting our website and clicking on the product you would like to leave a review for. On the product page, there will be a button that says "Leave a Review". Click on that button and you will be directed to the "Need Your Opinion Please" feature.

Do I need to have purchased the product to leave a review?

Yes, in order to leave a review using the "Need Your Opinion Please" feature, you must have purchased the product. This ensures that all reviews are from verified customers and helps us maintain the integrity of the feedback.

How long does it take for my review to be posted?

Once you have submitted your review through the "Need Your Opinion Please" feature, it will go through a moderation process to ensure it follows our guidelines. This usually takes 1-2 business days. After it has been approved, your review will be posted on the product page.

Can I edit or delete my review?

Yes, you are able to edit or delete your review at any time by accessing the "Need Your Opinion Please" feature and making the desired changes. Please note that once a review has been approved and posted, it may take a few days for the changes to be reflected on the product page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• juliespantry
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
juliespantry
  • SusieChef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Laurenncraigory
  • TheFreddiesCook