• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Shower for Fire Victim: Donate and Celebrate with Pampered Chef!

In summary, Amanda Graves's mother's house just burnt down and she lost everything. Her daughters want to throw her a PC shower to fill her kitchen up again. If anyone can share their wonderful ideas and or flyers it would be much appreciated.
luvs2sellit
I have a past hostess whose mother's house just burnt down a month ago. She lost everything. She had a kitchen full of PC. Her daughters are wanting to throw her a PC shower to fill her kitchen up again. If any of you can share your wonderful ideas and or flyers it would be much appreciated. I was thinking about doing it like a bridal shower. They want to pass catalogs around for the month of Feb and then hold a shower in March.
Thanks in advance for your help. :D

Last edited:
game ideas would be great as well. Thanks.

I guess you could make up invites for a House Warming Party, but not sure how appropriate that would be since her house just burnt. :eek:

My sister in law had a house fire and lost everything EXCEPT her PC Ice Cream Scoop and the fire started in the Kitchen!! We just had her party in January and with the 50% more she got almost $500 worth of PC for $126!! At any rate we waited till they moved back in her house to have the party and we just briefly mentioned the fire as her house is BEAUTIFUL now - at any rate you could always do a Stock the Kitchen or something catchy regarding kitchen tools - can't think of one right off...I'm sure with the crafty minds out here someone will come up with a good theme!! Best of luck!!

Amanda Graves
Eufaula, AL
Future Director :)

I would definately do it using the same idea behind a bridal shower. I guess I'm thinking more of having her pick out which products she needs and then using your bridal cards or pictures at her show. That way she won't get any repeat items and will only get products she wants like a bridal shower.

What are some quick and easy recipes for a busy weeknight?

One of our most popular recipes for a busy weeknight is our One-Pot Chicken Alfredo. It only takes 20 minutes to make and requires minimal ingredients. You can find the full recipe on our website.

How do I properly season my cookware?

To properly season your cookware, first wash it with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly. Then, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil all over the surface of the cookware. Place it in the oven at 350 degrees for about an hour. Let it cool before using.

What is the best way to clean my stoneware?

The best way to clean your stoneware is to first let it cool completely. Then, use a plastic scraper or nylon brush to remove any food residue. Do not use soap, as it can absorb into the stoneware and affect the taste of your food. Rinse with hot water and let it air dry.

How do I know which kitchen tools are essential to have?

The essential kitchen tools every home cook should have include a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a skillet. These items will cover most basic cooking needs and can be found in our Pampered Chef Essential Kitchen Set.

What is the best way to store my Pampered Chef products?

To keep your Pampered Chef products in top condition, we recommend storing them in a cool, dry place. For stoneware, make sure to keep it away from extreme temperature changes. For cookware, stack with caution to avoid scratching the surface. And for knives, store them in a knife block or on a magnetic strip to protect the blades.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • luvs2sellit
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies