1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need your help ladies!!!

1. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

I have a past hostess whose mother's house just burnt down a month ago. She lost everything. She had a kitchen full of PC. Her daughters are wanting to throw her a PC shower to fill her kitchen up again. If any of you can share your wonderful ideas and or flyers it would be much appreciated. I was thinking about doing it like a bridal shower. They want to pass catalogs around for the month of Feb and then hold a shower in March.
    Thanks in advance for your help. :D

Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
    Feb 2, 2006
  2. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

game ideas would be great as well. Thanks.

Feb 2, 2006
  3. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

I guess you could make up invites for a House Warming Party, but not sure how appropriate that would be since her house just burnt. :eek:

4. pamper_the_chef

pamper_the_chef Novice Member

My sister in law had a house fire and lost everything EXCEPT her PC Ice Cream Scoop and the fire started in the Kitchen!! We just had her party in January and with the 50% more she got almost $500 worth of PC for $126!! At any rate we waited till they moved back in her house to have the party and we just briefly mentioned the fire as her house is BEAUTIFUL now - at any rate you could always do a Stock the Kitchen or something catchy regarding kitchen tools - can't think of one right off...I'm sure with the crafty minds out here someone will come up with a good theme!! Best of luck!!

Amanda Graves
    Eufaula, AL
    Future Director :)

5. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I would definately do it using the same idea behind a bridal shower. I guess I'm thinking more of having her pick out which products she needs and then using your bridal cards or pictures at her show. That way she won't get any repeat items and will only get products she wants like a bridal shower.

Feb 2, 2006
Have something to add?