• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Quick Christmas Dessert Recipes for a Midday Show?

In summary, there are many easy Christmas dessert ideas for a crowd, including a gingerbread trifle and peppermint bark. For gluten-free options, try a flourless chocolate cake or gluten-free apple crisp. Traditional Christmas desserts include fruitcake and Yule log cake. Kids can help make reindeer brownies or Christmas tree sugar cookies. For a show-stopping dessert, consider a cranberry cheesecake or homemade eggnog mousse.
PamperedTwins
My host only wants something sweet for her show, show is @ 1:30 PM any ideas Thanks

This isn't Christmas themed, but always at hit at the holidays...I am having several desserts shows for December & here's some of the recipes that we will be having:
-Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake (or Cherry Cheese Ring)
-Peanutty chocolate microwave cake
-Quick Apple Crisp

I have found these 2 pc recipes that are Holiday themed, but I've not tried them. One is Mini Cinnamon Christmas Tree Rolls & the other is a Candy Cane Coffee Cake. (they are both shaped like a Christmas tree & candy cane).

I'll e-mail them to you if you'd like?

Last edited:
Julie,

I'd love the candycane coffee cake recipe as well if you'd be willing to share?

Thanks so much,

Jodi
[email protected]

Candy Cane Coffee CakeThis is in the Celebrate cookbook, but I've attached it. :)

Attachments

• Candy Cane Coffee Cake.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 432
Thanks so much! We don't have the Celebrate cookbook here in Canada so the recipe is much appreciated!

1. What are some easy Christmas dessert ideas for a crowd?

One popular option is a classic gingerbread trifle, which can be made ahead of time and easily serves a large group. Another crowd-pleasing dessert is a festive peppermint bark, which can be broken into individual pieces for easy serving.

2. Can you recommend any gluten-free Christmas dessert recipes?

For a delicious gluten-free option, try our flourless chocolate cake. It's rich and decadent, and no one will even notice it's gluten-free. Another option is a gluten-free apple crisp, made with gluten-free oats and almond flour.

3. I want to make a traditional Christmas dessert. What do you recommend?

A classic fruitcake is always a hit during the holiday season. You can also try a traditional Yule log cake, a festive and delicious dessert that is sure to impress your guests.

4. Are there any Christmas dessert recipes that are easy enough for kids to help with?

A fun and easy dessert for kids to help with is reindeer brownies. Simply use a brownie mix and decorate with pretzel antlers, candy eyes, and a red M&M nose. Another option is to make Christmas tree sugar cookies and let the kids decorate them with icing and sprinkles.

5. I want to make a show-stopping dessert for Christmas dinner. Any suggestions?

A show-stopping dessert option is a festive cranberry cheesecake. Not only is it delicious, but the bright red cranberries make for a beautiful presentation. Another impressive dessert is a homemade eggnog mousse, served in individual glasses and topped with whipped cream and nutmeg.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies