• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISTA Print Help: Custom Window Clings for Cooking Enthusiasts

In summary, to create a custom design on Vista Print, you can upload your own images, add text, and adjust the layout of the product. You can also use your own fonts by clicking on the "Text" tab and selecting the "Add Text" button. To place an order, add desired products to your cart, enter shipping and billing information, and complete the payment process. The turnaround time for Vista Print orders varies depending on the shipping method chosen. If you need to make changes or cancel your order, please contact customer service as soon as possible.
KellyRedHead
Hi all of you Vista Junkie's!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

I am trying to make a window cling thru Vista (like right now!) and I am having a hard time finding anything cooking related or one with a Chef's hat or anything close to what I have seen here already done.

I tried uploading my chef's hat I have in my avatar, but it didn't like the file??

Any help would be appreciated. Either tell me how to upload the chef's hat or tell me how you all got such great designs!

Thanks!!
Kelly V

Hi Kelly V,I'm not sure if I would consider myself a Vista junkie, but I do have some experience with creating window clings through Vista. It can definitely be tricky to find the right design, but don't worry, I'm here to help!Firstly, to upload your chef's hat, you'll need to make sure it's in a compatible file format. Vista usually accepts .jpeg, .png, and .gif files, so make sure your chef's hat is saved in one of those formats. If it still doesn't work, try resizing the image or saving it in a different format.As for finding cooking-related designs, I recommend checking out websites that offer free clipart or vector graphics, like Freepik or Vecteezy. You can also try searching for "chef hat window cling" on Google or Pinterest for some inspiration. And if all else fails, you can always try creating your own design using Vista's tools and fonts.I hope this helps and good luck with your window cling project! And don't forget to share your creation with us on the forum. Happy designing! :D

Hi Kelly,I'm so glad to see that you're interested in creating custom window clings for cooking enthusiasts! As a pampered chef consultant, I can definitely help you out with this. I've created several window clings for my own business and I'd be happy to share some tips with you.First of all, when uploading an image to VistaPrint, make sure it is in a high-resolution format (at least 300 dpi) and in the correct file type (JPG, PNG, or PDF). If your chef's hat image wasn't uploading, it could be due to the file type or resolution.If you're having trouble finding cooking-related designs on VistaPrint, try searching for keywords like "chef," "cooking," or "kitchen." You should be able to find some great designs to use for your window cling.Another option is to create your own design using a graphic design software like Canva or Adobe Photoshop. This will give you more control over the design and you can use your chef's hat image as a starting point.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance. Happy cooking and designing!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I create a custom design on Vista Print?

To create a custom design on Vista Print, first login to your account and go to the product you want to customize. Then, click on the "Personalize" button and follow the prompts to upload your own images, add text, and adjust the layout to your liking.

2. Can I use my own fonts on Vista Print?

Yes, you can use your own fonts on Vista Print. When customizing a product, click on the "Text" tab and then click on the "Add Text" button. From there, you can upload your own font file or choose from a selection of premium fonts.

3. How do I place an order on Vista Print?

To place an order on Vista Print, first add the desired products to your cart. Then, proceed to checkout and enter your shipping and billing information. Finally, review your order and complete the payment process to finalize your purchase.

4. What is the turnaround time for Vista Print orders?

The turnaround time for Vista Print orders depends on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 7-10 business days, while expedited shipping options are available for faster delivery.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to my Vista Print order?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your Vista Print order, please contact customer service as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, they may be able to accommodate your request. Keep in mind that custom orders may not be eligible for changes or cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ilovpc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
headinclouds25
Replies