• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find a free link for Vista Print?

In summary, the process for using the Vista Print Free Link through Pampered Chef is to log into your account, go to the "Marketing Tools" section, and click on the "Vista Print Free Link" button. You can create a variety of marketing materials such as business cards, flyers, postcards, and more. There is no limit to how many times you can use the link and there are no associated fees. You can customize the design and information on your materials, making it easy to promote your Pampered Chef business.
heather223
Gold Member
Can someone post or email me a link for free stuff on Vista print? I haven't ordered in awhile so I am not getting the emails. I am looking to order Return Address Labels. TIA!! :chef:

Go to retailmenot.com and put in vistaprint.com and it will give you a ton of coupons that you can try in checkout. Hope this helps.

I think if you put your email in the box on the website to get ads, you'll get one almost immediately.

bumping... can anyone help me with this? I did go back on the site and register and still no email!!

I got an email this morning. Try this:

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/multimatchingdoc.aspx?GP=1%2f15%2f2010+1%3a44%3a59+PM&msid=J5EL1HQKK6IZ7D5JKWOMLJRGNG43FPJZ&matchto=083&maxmatch=4&fullname=Valued+Customer+&company=

Thank you!

What is the process for using the Vista Print Free Link through Pampered Chef?

The process for using the Vista Print Free Link through Pampered Chef is simple. First, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section. Then, click on the "Vista Print Free Link" button and follow the prompts to create your free personalized business cards, flyers, or other marketing materials.

What materials can I create using the Vista Print Free Link through Pampered Chef?

You can create a variety of marketing materials using the Vista Print Free Link through Pampered Chef. This includes business cards, flyers, postcards, brochures, magnets, and more. These materials are great for promoting your Pampered Chef business and attracting potential customers.

Is there a limit to how many times I can use the Vista Print Free Link through Pampered Chef?

There is no limit to how many times you can use the Vista Print Free Link through Pampered Chef. You can create and order new marketing materials as often as you like, making it easy to keep your promotional materials up-to-date and relevant.

Are there any fees associated with using the Vista Print Free Link through Pampered Chef?

No, there are no fees associated with using the Vista Print Free Link through Pampered Chef. This is a complimentary service provided to Pampered Chef consultants to help them promote their business and increase sales.

Can I customize the design and information on the marketing materials created through the Vista Print Free Link?

Yes, you can fully customize the design and information on your marketing materials created through the Vista Print Free Link. You can add your own logo, contact information, and choose from a variety of templates to create a unique and professional look for your materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76