• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Special Pampered Chef Bridal Shower - Surprise Registry!

In summary, the bride is registering for a Pampered Chef Wedding Registry and wants to send out a post card announcing it.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay, I have this lady who wanted to do a pc bridal shower, but all my Saturdays were booked solid in June. So she decided to do her shower this weekend.

Well she calls me and asks if we could do a silent shower? I of course said yes, and asked how she was going to tell people and if she was actually doing a shower. She said yes, and I asked if wedd and shower invites are already out. She said yes, and that she wants to send a postcard out. Sorry so long.

I have a very stressful week, and my brain is fried. I need to come up with something to print on the back of pc post cards that she can mail out anouncing their registry. I am at a loss on how to announce because I think it is totally tacky to mail this out to your guests, but what do I know! I could totally use this registry especially for June. TIA for all your creative help!!:D

What is a silent shower???

Basically I am anouncing a gift registry, that is not going in any invites. She is mailing a seperate post card stating that the bride & groom are registered here. She loves pc products and wants her daughter registered for it.

What I have so far!It's not just a registry, it's The Pampered Chef Wedding Registry!

Lets start the happy couple out right.

You have the oppertunity to select the perfect gift for the Bride & Groom, and perhaps something special for yourself as well.

To view the registry visit my website: www.pamperedchef.biz/.........
If you have any questions please feel free to call me at
....................... or .................

So what do you guys think, this is the best I can come up with. TIA

That sounds great to me! It's simple and fun.

What is a Special Pampered Chef Bridal Shower?

A Special Pampered Chef Bridal Shower is a unique and fun way to celebrate a bride-to-be and help her build her dream kitchen. It involves hosting a Pampered Chef party where guests can purchase kitchen products for the bride's registry, as well as enjoy delicious food and learn new cooking tips and tricks.

How do I surprise the bride with the registry?

The best way to surprise the bride with the registry is to work with her close friends or family members to collect a list of kitchen items she needs or desires. Then, create a registry on the Pampered Chef website and share the link with the guests. The bride will be pleasantly surprised when she sees all the items already purchased for her!

Can I customize the menu for the bridal shower?

Yes, you can! At Pampered Chef, we believe that food brings people together and we want to make your special occasion even more memorable. Our consultants can work with you to create a personalized menu that fits the bride's taste and dietary needs.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a bridal shower?

No, you don't have to be a consultant to host a Pampered Chef bridal shower. You can simply reach out to a consultant in your area and they will be happy to help you plan and host the party. It's a great way to support a small business and have a stress-free party planning experience!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower?

Aside from helping the bride build her dream kitchen, hosting a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower has many benefits. You can earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and have a fun and memorable event with your friends and family. Plus, you'll be supporting a company that values quality, community, and making cooking easier and more enjoyable for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • shawk752