• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Touchdown Taco Dip Recipe: Perfect for Game Day!

In summary, the Need Touchdown Taco Dip requires ground beef, taco seasoning, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, and green onions, and can be customized with additional toppings. To make it, brown the ground beef and mix in taco seasoning, then layer with the cream cheese mixture and top with cheese and onions before baking. It can be made ahead of time and served with tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables. Adjust the spice level to your preference.
mtking
I have a host that wants the Touchdown Taco Dip and I don't have the recipe could any one help??? Thanks

Touchdown Taco Dip1 can (16oz) refried beans
small piece of onion
1 pkg. (8oz) crem cheese, softened
1/4 cup black olives
2 garlic cloves
1pkg. (1.25 oz) taco seasoning mix
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1 small tomato
tortilla or corn chips

Preheat oven to 375. Spread refried beans into bottom of deep dish baker. Combine cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning in bowl. Press garlic; add to cream cheese mixture. Core tomato and chop. Chop onion and olives. Sprinkle tomato, olives and onion over cream cheese mixture. Top with cheddar cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until hot.

Microwave variation: Microwave on High for 3 minutes; turn. Cook on High an additional 2-3 minutes or until mixture is bubbly around edges.

Good luck with it,
Debbie

ThanksThank you for the Touchdown Taco Dip Recipe!!!!!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Need Touchdown Taco Dip?

The ingredients for this dip include ground beef, taco seasoning, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, and green onions. You can also add other toppings like diced tomatoes, olives, or jalapenos if desired.

2. How do I make the Need Touchdown Taco Dip?

To make this dip, start by browning the ground beef in a skillet and then mix in the taco seasoning. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, and salsa. Layer the beef mixture on the bottom of a dish, followed by the cream cheese mixture, and then top with shredded cheese and green onions. Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly.

3. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the dip ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it. You may need to bake it for a few extra minutes if it has been refrigerated.

4. What can I serve with the Need Touchdown Taco Dip?

This dip goes well with tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables for dipping. You can also use it as a topping for nachos or as a filling for tacos or burritos.

5. Can I customize the Need Touchdown Taco Dip?

Yes, feel free to add any additional toppings or ingredients to make this dip your own. You can also adjust the amount of spice by using mild or hot salsa and adding more or less taco seasoning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • daniellemorgan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jbarnhill