• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Fun Games at My Pampered Chef Show?

Hi,I've never heard of this game. What is it?The Left/Right Game. You pass the item continually, or just when you read the words "Left" or "Right"?Thanks!
April0607
Hello Pampered Chef Consulants,

I have a question. I have a show this coming Saturday and i am trying to find good games to play for guests and the host. I know how to do the "Love it and Have it" game and the Queen Shoppers to, but someone else calls it the Treasure hunt with the new products. this works also. I have played this game. Here is my problem I have the some guest coming once again to this show.. I am also stuck in getting bookings too. It was good for a couple of Months and now i can't seem to get the bookings.. ugh!!! anywho, If anyone can help me that would be GREAT!!!! :p

What is the "Love it and Have it" game? I haven't seen that one.

Have you played Left/Right? Or -- The Animal Poem Game? I played both at Monday's show, and they went over well.

As for bookings, try the book to look (huge thread under bookings).
HTH

I'm sorry about that I wrote it backwards "Have it, Love it" it was a long day at the other job.. I did go to the website where the partyplangames.pdf, so hopefully it will give me some ideas.. Also how do you do the book to look.. I can never seem to get this one.. Please help.. :O)

Basically the book to look is you make up something, an envelope, gift box, scratch-off, gift bag, and if they book a show they get what is in it, you can offer whatever you want, just to peak their curiosity, you know the saying "curiosity killed the cat"

How do you do the Left/Right game? Do they pass the item continually, or just when you read the words "Left" or "Right"?

Thanks!

Anita

Last edited:
How do you play The Animal Poem Game?Hi,
I've heard of lots of games before, but I've never heard of this one, could you share on how you play:
The Animal Poem Game? I played both at Monday's show

Thanks so much,

Lisa

I believe it's in the pc games file. If not, it's in the partyplangames file. One of those should have it. Let me know if you can't find it.

I found the game files and I have some copied to my Word Processor program so I can print them out and take them to a show. They look like a lot of fun. My problem is that I'm not sure how to exactly have the guests play it The Left-Right Game which I think they'd all like. I'm not sure if the item gets passed continually and changes as you read the words "left" and "right", or only when you read the words "left" or "right". Can anyone tell me? I have my first show coming up this Thurs. (4-20-06) and I'd really love to know. Otherwise I'll need to find another game, as I'm not going to play a game which I'm not sure of the rules.

Thanks in advance!

Anita

What are "Need to Know More Games"?

"Need to Know More Games" are a series of interactive and educational cooking games designed by Pampered Chef to help customers learn new recipes and cooking techniques while having fun with friends and family.

How do I access "Need to Know More Games"?

You can access "Need to Know More Games" through the Pampered Chef website or by attending a Pampered Chef party where a consultant will demonstrate and guide you through the games.

Are "Need to Know More Games" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Need to Know More Games" are suitable for all ages as they are designed to be fun and educational for both adults and children.

Do I need any special equipment or ingredients to play "Need to Know More Games"?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients to play "Need to Know More Games". The games are designed to be played with basic kitchen tools and commonly used ingredients.

Can I play "Need to Know More Games" on my own or do I need a group?

You can play "Need to Know More Games" on your own, but they are more fun and interactive when played with a group of friends or family members. It's a great way to bond and learn together while cooking delicious meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies