• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Get Rid of Some Pampered Chef Items?

In summary, we recommend using our Stackable Storage Containers and Adjustable Measuring Scoops for organizing and decluttering your kitchen. Our Collapsible Food Prep Set and Pantry Organization Set are also great options for saving space and keeping your kitchen tidy. For decluttering your fridge and freezer, our Fridge and Freezer Storage Containers and Flexible Cutting Boards are perfect tools. To make decluttering more enjoyable, try incorporating our Quick-Stir Pitcher and Silicone Basting Brush into your routine. Lastly, some tips for maintaining an organized and clutter-free kitchen include regularly purging unused items, using labeled containers, and investing in multi-purpose tools like our Multi-Purpose Silicone Mat.
rennea
Gold Member
Hello,

I'm thinking of hanging up my Apron:(

I have some older items that I'd like to clear out:

Pampered chef binder-brand new still in plastic w inserts $5.00

A closer look book w/inserts $2.00

Spring/Summer 1998 Season's Best$2.00
Fall/Winter 1999 Season's Best $2.00
6 Simple Delights mini receipe books $4.00
23 2003 spring/summer catalogues $5.00
10 2004 fall/winter catalogues $2.00
Plus a few nancy's artworks stickers $1.50

Any offers??????

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind having the pampered chef binder, a closer look book, the seasons best's, and the 6 simple delights mini books. Let me know how much you want for all of that.

Found some more stuffI also have

Package of Fall/Winter 2005 Catalogues $5.00

Another mini "closer look" black book with inserts $2.00

3 bundles of "Join Us" invites $2.25

1 1/2 packages of Recruit information/ training cards $1.50

package of "your invited" invites (order paper one's that fold up and have the pepperoni pizza twist on the front) $1.00

A white binder with(Chart your course to success) Canadian Director's Course
-There is 8 cassette tapes in total 4- Future Director Course
4- The Directore Course
With a Resource Guide inside 35 pages $10.00
I also have a ton and I'm not kidding of Pampered chef bags!!!!$5.00
Any offers/questions please email me [email protected]
Thanks!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
You have mail.

Sold so far..........

Seasons Best
Your invites
Recruits cards
Bags
Chef Binder
(1) Closer look Book
Mini Delights
Stickers

What are the best products to use when organizing and decluttering my kitchen?

We recommend our versatile Stackable Storage Containers and Adjustable Measuring Scoops for efficiently storing and organizing dried goods and ingredients. Our Collapsible Food Prep Set is also great for saving space while prepping meals.

How can I effectively declutter my pantry?

We suggest using our Pantry Organization Set, which includes labels, bins, and a turntable to keep your pantry tidy and easily accessible. Our Flexible Cutting Mats are also perfect for cutting down on cluttered counter space.

What are the best tools for decluttering my fridge and freezer?

Our Fridge and Freezer Storage Containers are designed to maximize space and keep your food fresh with tight-fitting lids. Our Flexible Cutting Boards also come in handy for prepping and storing fruits and veggies in the fridge.

How can I make decluttering and organizing my kitchen a fun task?

We suggest incorporating our Quick-Stir Pitcher into your decluttering routine. It's a great way to mix up your favorite drinks and stay hydrated while tackling your kitchen organization. Our Silicone Basting Brush also makes for a fun and useful tool when cooking and decluttering at the same time.

What are some tips for maintaining an organized and clutter-free kitchen?

We recommend regularly purging unused or expired items, using labeled containers and bins to keep things in their designated spots, and investing in multi-purpose tools and storage solutions to save space. Our Multi-Purpose Silicone Mat can also serve as a non-slip surface for prepping and protecting your countertops from spills and messes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • kam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kam
  • byrd1956