• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient PC Contact Strategy: Door-to-Door Outreach for Hosting Opportunities

In summary, the speaker has been doing PC for 2 years and has exhausted all their contacts. They plan to walk door to door in a local neighborhood to introduce themselves as a PC representative and offer catalogs and booking opportunities. They hope to cover 50 houses or get 30 rejections before heading home. Other suggestions for bookings and sales include pampering businesses, leaving flyers in grocery stores, carrying catalogs at all times, and talking about recipes to potential customers. Other suggestions include joining local networking groups for potential business opportunities.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Ok I've been doing PC for 2 years and I have worn out all my contacts! I have called everyone I know (including past hosts and guests) and no one needs anything, wants to book or will refer anyone :( So I call myself to action: I plan on walking a local neighborhood going door to door this Sat am. I am not leaving papers I am making contacts with complete strangers if it kills me lol. This is my plan:
I will introduce myself as the local pc rep and ask if they are familiar with pc. If they are I'll ask them if they have reviewed a recent catalog (if no offer a catalog). If yes ask if they would like to earn some of the items for free by hosting a kitchen/catalog show. if they say yes i'll pencil them in on a date and give them an older seaons's best. if they say not at this time or not interested at all i'll give them a business card and ask them to contact me if they have a need in the future..

i'm hoping to do about 50 houses or until i get 30 no's (meaning no thanks not interested won't take a card)...or until i have to go back home (3hrs from start) to feed my baby... wish me luck...any tips are welcome :)

If they say no- ask for a referral! Also, if you have a map of the neighborhood you are covering, highlight the areas you do. I suggest this, as I just walked 123 houses last weekend. I recorded the streets, so I would not double back when I go out again this weekend. Take a flyer that you can leave at houses where there is no one home. It will be hard to remember which ones you spoke with, if not covering the entire street. Good luck! I think the personal touch is great! Ideas for bookings/sales: Here are some ideas I'm currently continuing/starting to help myself that may work for you too.1. Pamper a business twice a month. I go on Saturday (busiest day for the salons I'm starting with), return on Wednesday to pick up plate and orders.2. Flyers on bulletin boards in the local grocery stores.3. The catalog tote with me at all times. It has gotten me many shows. (I'm excited about the new tote I earned!). 4. Talk about your recipe you're making with someone in line at the store. Even if it's dinner for your family, people get excited when they hear the delicious recipes. I've booked with the people in line and clerks with this.

Best wishes!Of course, Julie has some great ideas. You might also check into local networking groups. I know that in our area some are free and some have a nominal fee. The networking group I'm part of has led to some great business.

1. How can I find new contacts for my Pampered Chef business?

One of the best ways to find new contacts is by reaching out to your current network of family, friends, and acquaintances. You can also attend local events, trade shows, and vendor fairs to network and meet potential customers. Additionally, joining online communities and utilizing social media can help you connect with a broader audience.

2. What are some effective strategies for building and maintaining a contact list?

Consistency is key when it comes to building and maintaining a contact list. Make sure to follow up with new contacts regularly and keep in touch with existing ones. You can also offer incentives for referrals and host parties or events to expand your network and keep your contacts engaged.

3. How do I approach potential contacts without being pushy?

When reaching out to potential contacts, always focus on building a genuine relationship rather than just making a sale. Share your passion for Pampered Chef and how the products have benefited you personally. Ask for their feedback and offer to provide helpful information or recipes before mentioning any sales or promotions.

4. What are some ways to keep track of my contacts and their information?

There are various tools available to help you organize and manage your contacts. You can use a spreadsheet or contact management software to keep track of their information and interactions. Additionally, consider creating a separate email list for your contacts to send regular updates and promotions.

5. How can I use my contacts to grow my Pampered Chef business?

Your contacts can be a valuable asset in growing your business. Consider offering exclusive discounts or hosting a party for your contacts to introduce them to Pampered Chef products. You can also ask for their feedback and suggestions to improve your business and provide excellent customer service to keep them coming back.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • tpchefrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u