• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Find the Barbie Doll Recipe

In summary, Sheryl suggests that the customer look for the cake recipe on CC or specifically linked from the batter bowl use and care page. The customer can also get the doll picks from the cake decorating aisle at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, or another craft store.
ChefMann
I have a customer who wants to make this Barbie Doll cake for her grand daughter and for some crazy reason, I can't find it. Could be that my brain is in a sugar coma from eating too many taffy apple tartlets!
Does anyone have that recipe or point me in the general direction of finding it?

Thanks a bazillion!
Sheryl

It's the batter bowl cake. It should be on CC in the recipe search area (or specifically linked from the batter bowl use and care page).

THanks! I knew it was some place obvious!

Sheryl

You can also check for Festive Football Cake from last football season on CC. I made one of these for my DD's B-day, tell your customer to put an 8" cake on the bottom so the cake will go up far enough on Barbie!! I wrapped my Barbie in plastic wrap also.

Here is a picture of mine. I got a birthday Barbie and made a little cake for a table and put the "presents" on it.

Attachments

• IMGP0899.jpg
    IMGP0899.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 293
You can also get the doll picks from the cake decorating aisle at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, or another craft store. It's the top half of a doll with a plastic "toothpick" in place of the legs. Then you don't need the additional cake layer.

My sister made one of these the other day and her cake was hollow in the middle. Do you guys have any clue as to why it would be hollow? She wasnt even in the house while they were cooking so it couldnt be that her kids were jumping around.

Jennie4PC said:
My sister made one of these the other day and her cake was hollow in the middle. Do you guys have any clue as to why it would be hollow? She wasnt even in the house while they were cooking so it couldnt be that her kids were jumping around.

:confused::confused::confused: I have made many, many cakes in my Batter Bowl and have never had this problem!! What kind of cake mix was she using? I really don't know why this would happen.

chefann said:
You can also get the doll picks from the cake decorating aisle at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, or another craft store. It's the top half of a doll with a plastic "toothpick" in place of the legs. Then you don't need the additional cake layer.

I never thought of doing this! LOL I guess I wanted to give the Barbie to DD for part of her present! It would make much more sense though!

What is the "Need to Find the Barbie Doll Recipe"?

The "Need to Find the Barbie Doll Recipe" is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that involves assembling and baking various ingredients in a special Barbie-shaped baking pan to create a delicious dessert that resembles a Barbie doll.

Do I need any special equipment to make the Barbie Doll Recipe?

Yes, you will need a special Barbie-shaped baking pan that can be purchased from Pampered Chef. This pan is designed specifically for the Barbie Doll Recipe and will help you achieve the best results.

What ingredients are required for the Barbie Doll Recipe?

The ingredients for the Barbie Doll Recipe vary depending on the specific variation you choose. However, some common ingredients include cake mix, frosting, food coloring, and various decorations such as sprinkles and candies.

Can I customize the Barbie Doll Recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the Barbie Doll Recipe can be easily modified to fit your dietary restrictions. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan options.

Where can I find the Barbie Doll Recipe?

You can find the Barbie Doll Recipe on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find variations of the recipe on cooking and baking websites, as well as in Pampered Chef cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • heat123