• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Get Rid of Unused Cooking Show Materials?

In summary, the conversation is about someone cleaning out their spare room to turn it into a sewing room and offering various items for sale. These items include a cooking show planning guide, wedding shower planning guide, wedding registry brochures, DVDs, mini catalogs, recipe cards, cooking show invitation post cards, and cooking show posters. The person is willing to sell these items and is open to offers.
aksusan
I've been inactive for almost a year now and am just getting around to going through stuff to clean out my "closet" aka spare room that I want to finish turning into a sewing room. Anyway, I've got these things to clean out. Some of them may not be of any use, but thought I would check. I'd like to send the whole bunch of it in 1 flat rate box ($13.95 shipping) from Alaska rather than having to pack up several little bits.

payment check only - goods shipped after I get your check.

If you're interested email me at [email protected] - I don't get on here very often to check otherwise.

Oh, and I don't have a set price for this stuff - so make me an offer for it and we'll go from there.

58 - Cooking show planning guide (pub dates 3/07 & 9/07)
1 pk – Wedding Shower planning guide (#EF68 pub date 3/06)
19 Wedding Registry brochures (FK76 3/07)

1 Fall/Winter ’07 Season of Success dvd
1 Spring/Summer ’08 Spring into Success dvd

Mini Catalogs
14 Spring/Summer ‘07
15 Fall/Winter 2007
6 Holiday 2007
17 Spring/Summer 2008

Recipe Cards
UNOPENED Pks 1 ea of 6 o’clock Salads & Sweet & Simple
Opened packs (only a few missing from each)
Taste of the Tropics/Spicy Shrimp Ceviche
Island breeze Rum Cake
Chocolate Bliss/Warm nutty caramel brownies
Real Food Fast/Asian Pork & Noodle Skillett
Taste of the Tropics/Jerk Chicken Salad w/”how to” peel/core a pineapple (2)
Tangy Pepper pecan brie

Cooking Show invitation post cards
2 pkgs Taste of the Tropics
1 package ea of Bites & Bevs, Chocolate Bliss, & Real Food Real Fast
4 packs ea You’re Invited to a Cooking Show (FK01 3/07)

SBRC
7 – Fall/Winter 2007
12 – Spring/Summer 2007

2 – Holiday 20077 – Spring/Summer 2008Cooking Show Posters 5 ea “You’re Invited to a Cooking Show” (4 of them are Spring/Summer 2008) 2 ea “Taste of the Tropics” 3 ea “Real food Real Fast” 1 ea “Chocolate Bliss” 1 ea “Bites & Beverages”

What are the best cleaning products to use for "Need to Clean Out a Little"?

For "Need to Clean Out a Little", we recommend using our Non-Scratch Scrub Brush, All-Purpose Kitchen Cleaner, and Microfiber Cleaning Cloths. These products are gentle yet effective on various surfaces and will help you get the job done quickly and easily.

How often should I clean out my kitchen appliances?

We recommend cleaning out your kitchen appliances at least once a month to prevent buildup and maintain their performance. This includes your refrigerator, oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

What is the best way to clean out my pantry?

The best way to clean out your pantry is to remove all items and wipe down shelves with a mixture of warm water and dish soap. Then, organize your items and check expiration dates. Don't forget to also clean out any crumbs or spills from the bottom of your pantry!

What is the best method for cleaning out my fridge?

To clean out your fridge, start by removing all items and throwing away any expired or spoiled food. Then, use a mixture of warm water and baking soda to wipe down shelves and drawers. Finally, place items back in an organized manner and don't forget to clean the outside of your fridge as well.

How can I keep my kitchen clean and organized on a daily basis?

To keep your kitchen clean and organized on a daily basis, we recommend implementing a 10-minute tidy at the end of each day. This includes wiping down countertops, washing dishes, and putting away any clutter. You can also use our Quick Clean Kitchen Set for a quick and efficient clean up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered Ruth
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • MrsDuncan