• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is 4 Shows Enough to Start as a PC Consultant?

, in summary, you need 4 shows to qualify for the PC kit, but it is now only $1,250 if you have 4 shows lined up.
PC Jessica
I am in the middle of trying to book my first 6 shows to order my kit. I was told by the consultant I am working with that you need 6 shows to start but I just read on this site it's now 4 shows. Can someone please clarify this for me. I'm really excited about starting PC and want to get my kit ASAP! :)

ConsultantWhen I signed up 4 months ago, it was 6. I hadn't heard that it changed. If you are signing up online, you can go ahead and start the processes and see what it says. That way you will know for sure.

I signed up two months ago and was confussed also on 6 or 4 shows. When I checked with my recruiter she stated that it changed recently to only 4 shows that you need. Actually to complete your contract it is $1,250 in sales or 4 shows...which ever one comes 1st. :D

Officially, you only need the four shows to qualify, but the agreement asks you to have six lined up. The reason for that is consultants who have the first six shows lined up really get their business of to a great, solid start. It just builds a better foundation for your business, so that's the recommend way to start off. Also, you will hear that it's important to "overbook" just like we asks our hosts to "overinvite." That gives you a back up or two incase some host cancels.

If you only have your first four scheduled, you could plug in a couple dates for the last two. Nothing is written in stone and those can change if they need to. Hope that makes sense. Just to clarify, you do only need the four shows to "qualify" where it used to be 6, but having all 6 lined up really gets you off to a great start! Good luck to you!

Thanks so much everyone!!! This info really helped alot. Of course I do want as many shows as I can get so I will continue to ask everyone I know to host one but I just wanted to order my Kit already to get going!

I also want to add that this site is so great... I was up in the air about doing this and this site is what made me go ahead with becoming a conultant so thank you again for all your input about PC!

Strawberry Lemonade RecipeI am hosting my own party this evening and I wanted to make the PC Strawberry Lemonade Recipe. I remember seeing it somewhere, but have been unable to locate it. Anyone have it? or know where I can find it? Thanks !

Here you go!Strawberry Lemonade
¾ cup sugar
6 cups very cold water
2 large lemons (use 3 if small)
16 oz. frozen strawberries in syrup or 1 pint fresh strawberries (chopped) (Use 1 cup sugar instead of the ¾ cup if you use fresh strawberries.)

Mix the sugar and water in Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Plunge until sugar is dissolved. Squeeze the juice from the lemons into Pitcher. Pour 16 oz. of half-frozen strawberries (frozen in syrup) into pitcher. Then “pump” pitcher a few times to break up the strawberries and serve.

Here's anotherHere's another one I found...

Strawberry Lemonade Quencher
1 container frozen strawberry daiquiri mix
1 cup fresh lemon juice
¾ cup sugar
10 cups water
Whole, fresh strawberries for garnish

Add all ingredients (except strawberries) to Family-sized Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Plunge until well mixed.

Thanks!Thank you so much Jody! The first one is the one I was looking for, but the second sounds quite good also. I'll try one tonight and try the other next time.

Thanks again....

Barbara

1. What does "Need to Clarify Something..." mean in the context of Pampered Chef?

When you see "Need to Clarify Something..." on a Pampered Chef product or recipe, it means that there may be some confusion or ambiguity in the instructions or measurements provided. It is a reminder for the user to double check and clarify any steps or ingredients before proceeding.

2. Can I still use a Pampered Chef product or recipe if it has "Need to Clarify Something..."?

Yes, absolutely! The "Need to Clarify Something..." note is simply a precaution and does not mean that the product or recipe is unusable. It is always best to double check and clarify any uncertainties, but you can still proceed with using the product or recipe as directed.

3. How do I clarify something in a Pampered Chef recipe or product?

If you come across a "Need to Clarify Something..." note, the best way to clarify is to refer to the instructions or measurements provided in the recipe or on the product itself. If there is still confusion, you can reach out to Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance.

4. Is "Need to Clarify Something..." a common occurrence in Pampered Chef products and recipes?

While Pampered Chef strives for clear and precise instructions and measurements, occasionally there may be a need for clarification. However, rest assured that the "Need to Clarify Something..." note is not a common occurrence and most products and recipes will not have this note.

5. Does Pampered Chef take customer feedback into account when clarifying instructions or measurements?

Yes, Pampered Chef values customer feedback and takes it into consideration when making any updates or clarifications to instructions or measurements. If you have any suggestions or concerns, you can reach out to Pampered Chef customer service or leave a review on the product page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• millerbarb
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristibrooke
Replies