• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Bag Tags: What's Your Style? Ideas for Personalized Bag Tags

In summary, 31 Gifts offers a variety of bags that can be used for various purposes, including as purses. Rae ordered a medium tote bag that is the perfect size for carrying catalogs, folders, and other items. Pampered found several great ideas for bags, but was most interested in the large rectangle bag that is prettier than the PC black bag and holds less.
raebates said:
Thirty-One will not do any protected logos. Period. At least that's my understanding.

That's excatly right!!! They are real sticklers on copy rights and logo's!!

Does anyone use the Larget Utility Tote to carry their show stuff in instead of that big black bag that comes in the consultant kit? I'm going to a 31 party tomorrow and I was thinking about getting one or two but wanted some advice first.

I had a tastefully simple party and the consultant had the Large Utility Tote for her stuff and OMG - I WANT! I don't think it looks heavy enough though like our tote for the weight of our products (of if you over pack like me) but its get for all the little extra's we end up taking. I could be wrong but our consultant bags are definitely made for weight.

They are defiently made for the weight. No complaint here! Like you, I overstuff mine too and it ends up killing my back. This would force me to pack light or at lesat divide it up into 2 bags!

Mine is always so heavy that I get the little red dots all over my shoulder from the bag digging in. I TRY TRY AND TRY again to pack light but have yet to figure out how to do it. Even if you just carried the New Consultant Bag and only those products - stoneware + batter bowl weighs a ton. Then my bag with catalogs always weighs another ton. I don't think I'll ever figure out the concept of "pack light"

Melissa78 said:
Mine is always so heavy that I get the little red dots all over my shoulder from the bag digging in. I TRY TRY AND TRY again to pack light but have yet to figure out how to do it. Even if you just carried the New Consultant Bag and only those products - stoneware + batter bowl weighs a ton. Then my bag with catalogs always weighs another ton. I don't think I'll ever figure out the concept of "pack light"

I bought two rolling cases with my PC dollars...EVERYTHING goes in there, catalogs, tool turnabout, spice turnabout....No extra bags for this 51-year-old..everything has wheels!

I love the PC Rolling Tote also. It can be an issue in places that get snow, but with all of the compartments to hold the small stuff it is a much better way to carry our products. Don't get me wrong, I love Thirty-One and have more than my fair share of their stuff, but our company has developed awesome bags for OUR products. Plus, if you carry our totes you are promoting our company at your shows! I know plenty of people already know about Thirty-One, but I want all of the attention on Pampered Chef at my parties. Just saying!

ChefCKHall said:
I bought two rolling cases with my PC dollars...EVERYTHING goes in there, catalogs, tool turnabout, spice turnabout....No extra bags for this 51-year-old..everything has wheels!

I've considered the rolling tote but all I ever hear/read about is how heavy it is without even putting stuff into it. Living in the Northeast I wouldn't be able to use it right now or prob during most of the winter as we just keep getting hammered with snow & ice. I want to find a way to simplify as discussed in my other threads but just can't seem to get there...big consultant bag, smaller one from supply order (which is what I use for catalogs/laptop/paperwork etc), TTA Bag, Spice TA bag, Deep Covered Baker in a reusable shopping bag. Yep, bag lady I am!

Ok...after reading this whole thread I decided to host a 31 show:D Yes ladies, your fault...j/k :D
I don't know anyone that is hosting or any consultants so I just went to their web page and asked for a local consultant.
My party is next Friday (18th) and I can't wait. I want a tote to carry my catalogs and also something I can use in my truck to always have host packets and recruiting packets ready. I been looking at the catalog and can't decide yet what I will be buying.

I just finalized my show and I ordered the All in one Organizer and added "Catty Tote" to it. I will use this to carry catalogs and host packets in my truck.

Melissa,
I hear you, I've got the rolling case, but here in NEPA, it just does NOT work most of the time, or at least in the country of the NEPA, lol. Maybe if you were in city and streets were maintained, but in country, nothing paved, lots of gravel or dirt and this time of year it's ice or in spring it's mud.

BTW, I ordered a large utility tote, but it's not as big as I thought and I'm fearful it won't be sturdy enough for all I take, time will tell. I was also shocked how small the one other bag I ordered was. Live and learn. I still love my thermal totes and next party want to order the all in 1 wallet and also the picnic thermal tote.

Bumping because this is the thread I was looking for. I was just invited to a 31 show.

But though about it and think I have decidedPampered
CookingOr maybeCooking
Easier

This month, if you spend $31 you get any purse half off... My friend is doing a catalog show...

alabama pc cons. said:
This month, if you spend $31 you get any purse half off... My friend is doing a catalog show...

Actually that's March's special - I'm having a show next week!

gotcha.... I guess she isn't turning the order in until March then....ha ha

Loving this thread. I'm just about to close out my show...The guest special is....For every $31 you spend, you get an item at 31% off. so if you spend $62, you get 2 items at 31% off. Would anyone like to add to my order? Send me a message. I'll be closing it out most likely tomorrow morning!

Ha, ha!! I wonder how much biz we have given to 31 gifts because of this thread :D

Well, I bit the 31 Bullet.

She needs to close her show in February and I'm broke until March ... and I like the March special much, much better. And I would LOVE to have her at my house and since we all grew up together, I'm hoping that the consultant will be the draw for my family who has NEVER been to my house.

So if anyone prefers to order a purse at 31 percent off, let me know!

I sell quite a a few that say...

Party To Go
Tote Party
Got PC
Pampered 2 Go
Got Pampered?
Pampered Party

i went on, and it only allowed me 7 letters. thought about :I LOVE
my Job

Well the one I'm looking at (organizing tote) will only allow 7 letters too, but I'm not worried because you can put a catalog in the outside pocket, or a consultant news. But I do prefer Pampered Party.

Malinda, I know you have that on yours ... but I must confess, my first thought when I think about my "job" is the one I do most of the time. But I might put Pampered Party on something else ...

I am having a 31 party March 13Th :)
In March you can get any purse half off with a $31 order!! That's a great deal :)
I am going to order a thermal tote to carry my ingredients that need refrigerated to my parties like my sauces. If anyone wants to order let me know.

I know this is an older thread, but I just had my first 31 show last night (I had never even been to one or ordered from one). My 31 consultant is a past host of mine (that books at least once a year) so I told her I would do a show for her. I did not know that I was her FIRST EVER show! Her recruiter came along for moral support and to help with any stumbling blocks.

They must've done an excellent job or my guests were in the buying mood! Right now I am at $960 in sales :sing: with 5-6 more outside orders to get. If (when) I get to $1250 in sales I will get all of the exclusive host items for FREE!!! (I told her I set the bar high for her future shows....)

My husband thinks I have a lot of bags now....wait until this shipment comes in! I will just say "but honey, it was FREE"! ;)

Now to decide what I want for FREE ($250) and half price (3 items)....and what to get for 50% off at my two bookings! :love:

I put "Chef Jenn" on mine

Mine says PC Lady. I love it. Super cute. But I love all the ideas.

<h2>1. What are "Bag Tags" and how can I use them?</h2><p>"Bag Tags" are small, personalized tags that can be attached to any bag, such as a purse, backpack, or suitcase. They can be used to add a touch of personality to your bag and also make it easier to identify your bag in a crowded space.</p><h2>2. How many characters can I have on each line of the Bag Tag?</h2><p>Each line on the Bag Tag can have a maximum of 8 characters, including spaces. This allows for a short and concise message to be displayed on your tag.</p><h2>3. Can I choose my own font and color for the Bag Tag?</h2><p>Yes, you can choose from a variety of fonts and colors to customize your Bag Tag. This allows you to match your tag to your personal style or the color of your bag.</p><h2>4. Can I use special characters or emojis on the Bag Tag?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we do not offer special characters or emojis on our Bag Tags at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.</p><h2>5. How can I order a Bag Tag and what is the cost?</h2><p>You can easily order a Bag Tag through our website or through one of our independent consultants. The cost for a Bag Tag is $10, which includes personalization and shipping. Bulk discounts are also available for larger orders.</p>

1. What are "Bag Tags" and how can I use them?

"Bag Tags" are small, personalized tags that can be attached to any bag, such as a purse, backpack, or suitcase. They can be used to add a touch of personality to your bag and also make it easier to identify your bag in a crowded space.

2. How many characters can I have on each line of the Bag Tag?

Each line on the Bag Tag can have a maximum of 8 characters, including spaces. This allows for a short and concise message to be displayed on your tag.

3. Can I choose my own font and color for the Bag Tag?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of fonts and colors to customize your Bag Tag. This allows you to match your tag to your personal style or the color of your bag.

4. Can I use special characters or emojis on the Bag Tag?

Unfortunately, we do not offer special characters or emojis on our Bag Tags at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. How can I order a Bag Tag and what is the cost?

You can easily order a Bag Tag through our website or through one of our independent consultants. The cost for a Bag Tag is $10, which includes personalization and shipping. Bulk discounts are also available for larger orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather Shepherd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ConShan
  • lovemytools
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lovemytools
Replies