• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Bag Tags: What's Your Style? Ideas for Personalized Bag Tags

In summary, 31 Gifts offers a variety of bags that can be used for various purposes, including as purses. Rae ordered a medium tote bag that is the perfect size for carrying catalogs, folders, and other items. Pampered found several great ideas for bags, but was most interested in the large rectangle bag that is prettier than the PC black bag and holds less.
raebates
Staff member
I need something to put on a bag that will generate questions - 2 lines, max 8 characters per line.

Ideas?

Pampered
Chef

That's trademarked. Can't use it.

True...I'm
Pamperedisn't trademarked (well, maybe it is... idk...)

That's good.

Any other suggestions?

Do you like FREE stuff?

I wish I could, but I'm limited to 2 lines of 8 characters each. Spaces are counted as characters.

I'll Cook
You Eat!

With the spaces, it's too many letters.Pampered
RaeDinner
On MeHost a
Show! Help
WantedFree
Gifts

NooraK said:
I'll Cook
You Eat!

with eight space limit:

I Cook
You Eat

...sounds like a caterer to me though.

PC
Diva

I Pamper
You

Paid to
Party

TPC
Rae

Get
Pampered

Got Chef?Pampered
Lately?Got Dinner?What's 4 Dinner?

Great ideas from everyone and not to sound ignorant but what are the bags being used for?

I like their large rectangle bag (I cannot for the life of me think of the name) for taking my stuff to shows. It's prettier than the PC black bags and holds less (which is better because I can take two instead of the one large bag and it's better on my back/shoulders/baby belly :D)

ShelbyMichalek said:
I like their large rectangle bag (I cannot for the life of me think of the name) for taking my stuff to shows. It's prettier than the PC black bags and holds less (which is better because I can take two instead of the one large bag and it's better on my back/shoulders/baby belly :D)

Okay, thanks! I've never heard of 31 Gifts before. Looks like they have some neat things.

winklermom said:
Great ideas from everyone and not to sound ignorant but what are the bags being used for?

I ordered a purse. My pink dots bag that I've been carrying is starting to show wear, but I didn't like anything available at Merrill.

Great ideas. I must admit that many of them, like a lot of the ones that popped into my own head, sounded a bit too much like a caterer. Others made me nervous that people might expect something much more intimate than a PC show. Of course, my biggest obstacle was that I needed to place the order before I left the event I was doing with the Thirty-One rep, which was at 4 p.m. EST Saturday. I went with "I am Pampered." Since I'm often wearing PC logo wear, it should work. Now I'm excited to get my bag. :cool:

Last edited:
Too late for Rae but in case anyone else wants additional ideas I woke up this morning with this one:

PC Lady

or

TPC Lady

I love using TPC, Beth. I wish I'd thought of something with that for my bag. Maybe I'll use it in the future. I kept thinking of stuff using PC and couldn't help thinking that people would peg me as a big proponent of political correctness.

raebates said:
I love using TPC, Beth. I wish I'd thought of something with that for my bag. Maybe I'll use it in the future. I kept thinking of stuff using PC and couldn't help thinking that people would peg me as a big proponent of political correctness.

Funny, I see Personal Computer when I see "PC". :p

Rae did you order the big purse (I think it's called the Medium Tote or something like that) that's not huge but its big enough to hold catalogs, etc? I've been wanting that one. Especially since the outside pocket is short enough that you can stick a catalog in it and the title still shows.

I ordered the medium purse. It's about the same size as the tote I carry now.

I have the black 31 tote bag and I found that a hanging file folder stand (made by Oxford) fits right inside nicely. I use this as my "business" bag for shows. I have my hanging folders in there that contain my show folders, host packets and business opportunity packets. In the pouches on the outside, I have my pen case, my calculator and my recipe cards. I use one of the open pouches on the front to drop my car keys in and then I know where they are when I am ready to leave. It's worked great for me so far.

jla8279 said:
I have the black 31 tote bag and I found that a hanging file folder stand (made by Oxford) fits right inside nicely. I use this as my "business" bag for shows. I have my hanging folders in there that contain my show folders, host packets and business opportunity packets. In the pouches on the outside, I have my pen case, my calculator and my recipe cards. I use one of the open pouches on the front to drop my car keys in and then I know where they are when I am ready to leave. It's worked great for me so far.

Is this the one they had on sale last month if you spent $31?

What do ya'll carry your laptop in? I have a coach bag that I bought mumble mumble years ago before everything was wide screen. I have to put my laptop in sideways. I'd like to get another bag!

My friend (an ex PC'er) just sent me her old PC messenger bag, and I was thrilled yesterday to see my laptop fit into it, along with catalogs, binders that I carry, etc.

magentablue said:
What do ya'll carry your laptop in? I have a coach bag that I bought mumble mumble years ago before everything was wide screen. I have to put my laptop in sideways. I'd like to get another bag!

I carry my laptop in either the briefcase I got when I went to Director Academy or in the HWC black and pink bag. Both of those bags are large enough to also handle 1 or 2 host packets, my calendar, recruit info, the pens, prizes (if I play a game), name tags, and additional flyers.

BethCooks4U said:
Is this the one they had on sale last month if you spent $31?

Yes- that's the bag I use. I ended up buying 1 more bag during that special that I can use for a team incentive and getting a second one for $5.00 (along with another small bag to get to the $31.00 requirement). I love this bag and it has everything I need in it to work for me.

BethCooks4U said:
Funny, I see Personal Computer when I see "PC". :p

That is what I think as well.

I love this idea..and I am going to a 31 party on Friday so I might have to keep it in mind..maybe a skirt for the skirt purse so that I can change it out.

chefheidi2003 said:
I love this idea..and I am going to a 31 party on Friday so I might have to keep it in mind..maybe a skirt for the skirt purse so that I can change it out.

I ended up getting a skirt and got Pampered? on it..I can't wait to get it.

I just went to a party today and ordered the all in one organizer for catalogs pens ect. I was going to get Pampered Chef but couldn't because of trademark. I'm thinking of calling her back and getting her to put pampered chef on it but spell it backwords. I'm thinking that that might really draw attention because they will have to take a minute to figure it out.
My other thought was to put Portable Office on it scense it is a show item and not going to be used out and about.

Ok, I sell 31 in addition to PC. The medium purse is big. Great size if you are going to carry catalogs. The Organizing Utility Tote is another GREAT bag. It has a 7 pockets on the outside and is big enough to hold all of your catalogs, receipts, money bag, calculator, and any paperwork items you need to take. The laptop case is the best. I didn't think I was going to like it but I love it. It perfectly holds my 17" laptop. I never thought about using the Large Utility Tote for my PC show. Guess I will have to start doing that.

nene960 said:
Ok, I sell 31 in addition to PC. The medium purse is big. Great size if you are going to carry catalogs. The Organizing Utility Tote is another GREAT bag. It has a 7 pockets on the outside and is big enough to hold all of your catalogs, receipts, money bag, calculator, and any paperwork items you need to take. The laptop case is the best. I didn't think I was going to like it but I love it. It perfectly holds my 17" laptop. I never thought about using the Large Utility Tote for my PC show. Guess I will have to start doing that.

I've been considering this myself ..... don't know how serious I am but would love some info. Can you PM me with the basics?

I hadn't thought of using these to carry my stuff to shows - now I'm looking forward to my next 31 invite!

A good friend of mine sells 31, I'm doing a party for her and she's doing one for me. I can't wait to get some bags/totes to carry my stuff in :D

I've been tempted to get one that says

Ask Me How

I have the large black tote bag. I love it!

nene960 said:

I went to a party in I guess October..whenever you could get the Organizing Utility Tote for $5 with a $31 purchase..I got 1 for me..1 for my bff..and 1 because I could and figured I would use it as a gift..but I think I am going to keep 2 for me..one for my PC stuff..and 1 for other stuff.

Ok, I'm going to be closing a catalog show tomorrow and I get a half price item....what do I want that will help my business the best?? I was looking at the Cindy Tote, but not sure now after reading some posts here I might want to order tote that I can carry things in.

I also would like a nicer laptop case, but with laptop, calendar, etc. I don't know that what they have will work, unless I get different calendar... what do you suggest for use with laptop??

What do you use the Zippered Pouch for?? I got 3 of these, they are HUGE, not what I was expecting.

Also, I LOVE their Thermal totes, that's what made me do cattie sale, with prices they are this month!! Great for gifts!

thanks for advice...

I have the zipper pouch and mine say's Show Money and then I have the large carrying tote and it say's show bag....For a party on the go!! It works then it's just in the back of the car and already to go!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
I have the zipper pouch and mine say's Show Money and then I have the large carrying tote and it say's show bag....For a party on the go!! It works then it's just in the back of the car and already to go!!!

HEY..thanks for the idea..I didn't get anything embroidered on it..but i just got the Zipper pouch for free..I can start using it as my money pouch.

I'm going to a show next week. I want to really spruce up the stuff I carry everything to a show in. After reading this, I've come up with a list of things I should consider getting:

Large utility tote-to carry product
Organizing utility tote-carry business supplies
or
Medium purse-carry catlogs and host packets
Laptop case-for...well...the laptop!
Zipper pouch-for money, pens, and drawing slips

I'm not buying all this next week-defiently don't have the $$ for it! Just want to get a 'wish list' started. I've been talking with this 31 consultant and I'm hoping to set some groundwork for us to trade shows!

chefheidi2003 said:
HEY..thanks for the idea..I didn't get anything embroidered on it..but i just got the Zipper pouch for free..I can start using it as my money pouch.

I keep the recepits in their as well becasue its big enough!! Makes it really easy to keep track of!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
I keep the recepits in their as well becasue its big enough!! Makes it really easy to keep track of!!

Great..thanks..I wasn't sure what I was going to use it for..but it was free..LOL.

chefheidi2003 said:
Great..thanks..I wasn't sure what I was going to use it for..but it was free..LOL.

I use it when I leave shows I just fold them in half and put them in their and then when I get home I just take them out and organize them!!

Free is a beautiful thing!!

how about
Personal
Chef4You
that's what mine says

I have a show open right now that Im doing for a friend that does PC and 31 - she has a bag that says "Get in my Belly"If anyone wants to order on the show the Thermal Totes are on sale right now for $10http://www.mythirtyone.com/thepartyladythere is a link that I will get credit for the sale - they have awesome stuff!!I was under the impression that as Directors we have permission to use the Pampered Chef Logo - am I wrong in this?

Thirty-One will not do any protected logos. Period. At least that's my understanding.

<h2>1. What are "Bag Tags" and how can I use them?</h2><p>"Bag Tags" are small, personalized tags that can be attached to any bag, such as a purse, backpack, or suitcase. They can be used to add a touch of personality to your bag and also make it easier to identify your bag in a crowded space.</p><h2>2. How many characters can I have on each line of the Bag Tag?</h2><p>Each line on the Bag Tag can have a maximum of 8 characters, including spaces. This allows for a short and concise message to be displayed on your tag.</p><h2>3. Can I choose my own font and color for the Bag Tag?</h2><p>Yes, you can choose from a variety of fonts and colors to customize your Bag Tag. This allows you to match your tag to your personal style or the color of your bag.</p><h2>4. Can I use special characters or emojis on the Bag Tag?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we do not offer special characters or emojis on our Bag Tags at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.</p><h2>5. How can I order a Bag Tag and what is the cost?</h2><p>You can easily order a Bag Tag through our website or through one of our independent consultants. The cost for a Bag Tag is $10, which includes personalization and shipping. Bulk discounts are also available for larger orders.</p>

1. What are "Bag Tags" and how can I use them?

"Bag Tags" are small, personalized tags that can be attached to any bag, such as a purse, backpack, or suitcase. They can be used to add a touch of personality to your bag and also make it easier to identify your bag in a crowded space.

2. How many characters can I have on each line of the Bag Tag?

Each line on the Bag Tag can have a maximum of 8 characters, including spaces. This allows for a short and concise message to be displayed on your tag.

3. Can I choose my own font and color for the Bag Tag?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of fonts and colors to customize your Bag Tag. This allows you to match your tag to your personal style or the color of your bag.

4. Can I use special characters or emojis on the Bag Tag?

Unfortunately, we do not offer special characters or emojis on our Bag Tags at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. How can I order a Bag Tag and what is the cost?

You can easily order a Bag Tag through our website or through one of our independent consultants. The cost for a Bag Tag is $10, which includes personalization and shipping. Bulk discounts are also available for larger orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather Shepherd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ConShan
  • lovemytools
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lovemytools
Replies