• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spanish Translation: Need a Janoof? Let Us Help!

In summary, our company offers a variety of products in Spanish, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks. If a product is currently only available in English, you can request a Spanish version through our customer service team. The instructions and recipes in the Spanish versions are the same as the English versions, and there are no additional fees for purchasing Spanish versions of our products. They can be purchased for personal use or as gifts, simply by selecting the Spanish option when adding the item to your cart.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Does anyone have a Jan oof in Spanish? and can someone make this from English to Spanish? Thank you...

This is the flyer I need in Spanish

Attachments

• Tic_Tac_Toe.doc
    28 KB · Views: 596
Try this website http://www.freetranslation.com/

1. What products are available in Spanish?

We offer a variety of products that are available in Spanish, including our cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks. Simply look for the "Spanish" label on the product page to see which items are available in Spanish.

2. Can I request a Spanish version of a product that is currently only available in English?

Yes, you can request a Spanish version of a product by reaching out to our customer service team. They will pass along your request to our product development team for consideration.

3. Are the instructions and recipes in the Spanish versions the same as the English versions?

Yes, the instructions and recipes in the Spanish versions are the same as the English versions. We make sure to provide accurate translations to ensure the best cooking experience for our customers.

4. Can I purchase Spanish versions of products for my business or as gifts?

Yes, you can purchase Spanish versions of our products for your business or as gifts. Simply select the Spanish option when adding the item to your cart.

5. Are there any additional fees for purchasing Spanish versions of products?

No, there are no additional fees for purchasing Spanish versions of our products. They are priced the same as the English versions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Loralee
  • Jolie_Paradoxe