• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Host & Guest Special PDFs for 3-Month & Mini-Catty Flyers

In summary, the September PDFs include the latest product catalog, new product releases, special offers, and recipes for the upcoming month. They can be accessed by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "Resources" section. They can also be customized with your contact information using the branding tool. Currently, they are only available in English, but translations for other languages may be available in the future. The September PDFs do not expire and can be used at any time throughout the month.
kam
Staff member
Can someone upload the September Host and Guest special flyers? I need them to create the 3-month and mini-catty flyers.
Thanks so much!UPDATE: Thanks to Jessica for posting, but I really need the Guest Special as a pdf instead of an image. The image is not high quality enough.

Last edited:
post-guest-sep2019-us.jpg

Attachments

• flyer-host-sep2019-noReveal-us.pdf
    301.1 KB · Views: 419
Thanks! Is there any way you can upload the guest flyer like you did the host flyer? It is easier for me to work with pdfs than images.

Sorry, Kathleen! Forgot to post these.

Attachments

• 2019 -- SEPTEMBER GUEST.pdf
    115.7 KB · Views: 595
  • 2019 -- SEPTEMBER HOST.pdf
    301.1 KB · Views: 605
kam said:
Can someone upload the September Host and Guest special flyers? I need them to create the 3-month and mini-catty flyers.
Thanks so much!UPDATE: Thanks to Jessica for posting, but I really need the Guest Special as a pdf instead of an image. The image is not high quality enough.

Attachments

• 8799828688060.pdf
    103.5 KB · Views: 546
Thank you, everyone. I will get started creating the flyers.

kam said:
Thank you, everyone. I will get started creating the flyers.
You're welcome!
FYI- CC updated this week to all jpeg pictures. But, as of now, pdf's are still on the app.

Luvz2cook4u said:
You're welcome!
FYI- CC updated this week to all jpeg pictures. But, as of now, pdf's are still on the app.
Ahh, that is disappointing. The images are not as good a quality. Plus, the pdfs DO allow for consultants to type in their info. Not sure why they feel going to jpegs is easier/better than sticking with the pdfs.

1. What is included in the September PDFs?

The September PDFs include the latest product catalog, new product releases, special offers, and recipes for the upcoming month.

2. How can I access the September PDFs?

You can access the September PDFs by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "Resources" section. From there, you can download the PDFs or view them online.

3. Can I customize the September PDFs with my contact information?

Yes, you can customize the September PDFs with your contact information by using our branding tool. This will add your name, contact information, and website link to the PDFs for a more personalized touch.

4. Are the September PDFs available in other languages?

Currently, the September PDFs are only available in English. However, we are working on providing translations for other languages in the future.

5. Do the September PDFs expire?

No, the September PDFs do not expire. You can access and use them at any time throughout the month to promote your business and share with customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies