• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Recipe for an Amaretto Sour?

In summary, the Margaritias, Mudslides, Brandy Alexanders, White Russians, Blue Hawains are all possible recipes for a sip and dip show. The Margaritias and White Russians can be made in quick stir pitcher for a larger crowd, while the other three can be made in a blender. The Margaritias and Mudslides can be made with crushed ice, while the Brandy Alexanders and Blue Hawains can be made with a little crushed ice and mix. The Margaritias, White Russians, Brandy Alexanders, and Blue Hawains can all be made with a measure
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I am in search of some sippin recipes for a sip and dip show I am having with a friend. Would prefer some with alcohol! LOL!! thanks so much

What did you have in mind? Margaritias, Mudslides, Brandy Alexanders, White Russians, Blue Hawains?
You can do a web search for drink recipes. I know Absult(SP?) Vodka has a website with drink recipes. I hope this helps.

Here is a few that you can use the measure mix and pour to show.
Cosmopolitans
3 shots of vodka
1 1/2 shot of triple sec
1/4 cup of cranberry juice
1/4 cup of lime juice
put a little crushed ice in there, and mix garnish with a little wedge of lime!

Choc. Martini
4 shots of vodka
2 shots of dark crm de cocco
mix as above use cherry and choc curls to garnish

Apple Martini
3 shots of Vodka
3 shots of sour apple Liquer
mix as above use cherry to garnish

All the martini recipes can be made in quick stir pitcher for larger crowds, just make sure you use the same ratios.

Madori Sour
Use quick stir pitcher with 1/3 crushed ice
1/2 a bottle of madori
1 cup of OJ
Fill quick stir pitcher w/ Sweet and sour mix
Garnish with a cherry

Mai Tai
Start the same as above w/ ice
2 1/2 cups of Malibu rum
1/3 cup of grenadine
4 cups of mai tai mix
mix pour into glasses
float myers rum (any dark rum) across the top
garnish with lime wedge, cherry, lemon wheel or pinapple wheel

Margaritas
Start the same w/ ice
Fill the pitcher a 1/3 of the way w/ tequila
1 cup of triple sec
fill the rest of the pitcher with sweet and sour, margarita mix, or lime sour mix.
use citrus press to squeeze a little lime juice into small square plate. Use prep bowl or another small square for salt. Dip cups in lime juice, then in salt for salted rim, and garnish with a squeeze of lime.

Sex on the beach
use quick stir pitcher w/ ice
3 cups of vodka
3 cups of peach snaps
1 cup of cranberry juice
fill the rest w/ oj
mix and garnish with a cherry.
If you have an idea for other recipes I can give it to you, I bartended for 6 years. :D

I was trying to use recipes that we can show off our products and not a blender.

Thanks Amanda. Those are great recipies. I am going to be doing a show in Feb. that I will be able to use one or two of these at.

Kim

Would like recipe...pamperedalf, would you know the recipe for an Amaretto Sour? I am a sucker for those, even though I may only have about 1 a year. Thanks!

Also, I sold an US&G at a show a while ago because the host asked if I had something to slice a lime for a Cosmo. and I happened to throw the US&G in at the last minute. The guest was so impressed by how well it sliced the lime that she bought one! :D I almost always bring mine along now...just in case!

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

Try the PC Sparkling Sangria. Go to Consultants Corner and look up the recipe on line. I've made it a few times, it's great. It can also be an option for those who don't drink alcohol. (Although I usually make it with regular wine and not the recommended non-alcoholic wine.)

The ulitmate lice and grate is perfect for making fruit wheels. Generally when I put lime in cosmos it is a squeeze or a small lime wedge. The fruit wheels look great as a garnish on the glass. I use the ultimate slice N grate at every show no matter what. It is one of my highest sellers!!! :D

pcjulie pamperedalf, would you know the recipe for an Amaretto Sour? I am a sucker for those, even though I may only have about 1 a year. Thanks!

If you are making a pitcher in the quick stir pitcher simply substitute Amaretto for Madori. All sours are made the same just with different liquers. If making it for yourself 1 1/2 shots of amaretto a slpash of OJ, and about a 1/2 cup 2/3 cup of sweet and sour mix depending on how strong you like your sour. Now you can make whisky sours as well using your favorite whiskey ( I personally like southern comfort because it is already sweeter)

1. What is the "Sip for Sip and Dip" tool?

The "Sip for Sip and Dip" is a versatile kitchen tool designed for mixing, scooping, and serving dips, sauces, and other condiments.

2. How is the "Sip for Sip and Dip" different from other kitchen utensils?

The "Sip for Sip and Dip" features a unique double-ended design, with one end for scooping and the other end for pouring. It also has a built-in measuring guide and a comfortable grip handle.

3. Can the "Sip for Sip and Dip" be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the "Sip for Sip and Dip" is made from heat-resistant silicone and is safe to use with both hot and cold foods.

4. Is the "Sip for Sip and Dip" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Sip for Sip and Dip" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

5. What are some creative ways to use the "Sip for Sip and Dip" besides for dips?

The "Sip for Sip and Dip" can also be used for measuring and pouring batter, serving salad dressings or syrups, and even as a spoon rest while cooking. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chef Meagan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenab1013