• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Tex-Mex Chicken Melt recipe?

P
Pampered Laura
Anyone happen to have the recipe on file to copy/paste purty please? :eek: :D

Here you goAgain, I'm cheating and going to a MSN group I'm on!!

Here you go.............

Tex-Mex Chicken Melts
(All the Best; P. 30)

These zesty appetizers are packed with flavor, thanks to our Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix.

1 loaf Canapé French Bread (P. 45)
1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
½ cup onion, finely chopped
½ cup finely diced green bell pepper
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix
1 garlic clove, pressed
¼ teaspoon salt
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro or parsley

1. Preheat oven to 375° F. slice bread into 20 slices, about ¼-inch thick. Arrange in a single layer on Rectangular Stone.

1. Place chicken in Classic Batter Bowl. Finely chop onion using Food Chopper. Add onion, bell pepper ½ cup of the cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, seasoning mix and salt to batter bowl; mix well.

2. Using Medium Scoop, scoop chicken mixture evenly over bread slices; gently flatten filling with back of scoop. Using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with v-shaped blade, slice tomatoes. Top each bead slice with one tomato slice; sprinkle with remaining cheese.

3. Bake 15-18 minutes or until edges of bread are golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cilantro. Serve warm.

Yield: 20 appetizers

HTH

Lisa

Thanks soooo much!!! :)

Thank you, thank you!
I've been looking for this recipe as well. Cool!

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to share the recipe with you. Can you give me a little more information about which recipe you are looking for? I have access to a ton of delicious recipes and I would love to help you out. Let me know and I'll do my best to find it for you. Happy cooking! :)

1. What are the ingredients for a Tex-Mex Chicken Melt?

The ingredients for a Tex-Mex Chicken Melt typically include chicken breast, Tex-Mex seasoning, shredded cheese (such as cheddar or Monterey Jack), bell peppers, onions, and tortillas.

2. Can I substitute the chicken with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with any protein of your choice, such as ground beef or tofu. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. How do I make a Tex-Mex Chicken Melt?

To make a Tex-Mex Chicken Melt, start by seasoning the chicken breast with Tex-Mex seasoning and cooking it in a skillet. Once cooked, shred the chicken and set it aside. In the same skillet, sauté bell peppers and onions until softened. Assemble the tortillas with the shredded chicken, sautéed vegetables, and shredded cheese. Fold the tortillas in half and cook in a skillet until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are crispy.

4. Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, you can prep the ingredients and assemble the Tex-Mex Chicken Melts ahead of time. Just store them in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to cook. Alternatively, you can also freeze the assembled melts for future use.

5. Do you have a specific recipe for the Tex-Mex Chicken Melt?

I do not have a specific recipe on file, but there are many variations of the Tex-Mex Chicken Melt available online. You can search for one that fits your preferences and dietary needs. Alternatively, you can also experiment with different ingredients to create your own unique version of the Tex-Mex Chicken Melt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmary
  • Trish1953
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • HockeyLover
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies