• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Teacher Holiday Gift Ideas

In summary, the conversation was about finding a gift for a young teacher who lives in an apartment with friends. Some suggestions were to give simple additions pieces, a gift basket of top-selling kitchen tools, or a gift card. The mini spatula set and mini serving spatula were also mentioned as popular gifts for teachers. The consultant also mentioned the possibility of buying items as a host special. The conversation ended with a thank you and some additional ideas for using these gift ideas for friends and guests at shows.
Chef Michelle D
I want to get my son's teacher a pampered chef gift for Christmas but I am not sure what to get her. She is young maybe 25 -28 and she is not married, she lives in a apartment I think with a few friends. I was thinking of some simple addition pieces, but I was wondering what other consultants have given as teacher gifts.

Does she cook? If so, I think the small batter bowl with the layered mixes in them is a great teacher gift - especially the layered cookie mix recipe. You can d/l the recipes off of Consultants Corner. If she doesnt cook alot and like to entertain, since she lives with friends, I'd definitely go for the striped simple additions smalll bowls and caddy, with the little bamboo spoons. throw in a Sinple Additions with whatever you give her and let your son sign it - and enclose your signature too and website or email. There may be a way you could buy these as a host special in Nov if you host your own catalog show or have a host who doesnt want to use the special.

I have this!! Hope this helps! :)

Attachments

• 41 Gifts for Teachers.doc
    26 KB · Views: 715
I too was trying to think what I wanted to get my sons teacher for Christmas. Thank you for all those wonderful ideas Kristi. This also gives me ideas to give to my friends and guests at shows too.

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I have seen many great gift ideas for teachers. One idea is to create a gift basket filled with some of our top-selling kitchen tools and gadgets. This allows the teacher to try out a variety of products and find their favorites. Another idea is to give a gift card so they can choose their own pampered chef items. Our mini spatula set and mini serving spatula are also popular gifts for teachers. They are perfect for small hands and can be used for baking or cooking. I hope these suggestions help you find the perfect gift for your son's teacher. Happy holidays!

1. What are some budget-friendly holiday gift ideas for teachers?

Some budget-friendly gift ideas for teachers include homemade treats, personalized thank you cards, classroom supplies, or gift cards to their favorite coffee shop or bookstore.

2. Are there any gifts that teachers would appreciate more than others?

Teachers often appreciate gifts that are practical and useful, such as classroom supplies or gift cards. However, they also appreciate thoughtful and personalized gifts that show gratitude for their hard work and dedication.

3. Can you recommend any gifts that are both meaningful and practical for teachers?

A personalized tote bag or mug, a customized planner or calendar, or a gift basket filled with teacher essentials such as notepads, pens, and post-it notes, are all great options that are both meaningful and practical for teachers.

4. Do you have any suggestions for gifts that can be used in the classroom?

Some gift ideas that can be used in the classroom include educational games and toys, books for the classroom library, or a gift card to purchase educational materials for their students.

5. What are some unique gift ideas for teachers?

Some unique gift ideas for teachers include a personalized stamp set, a subscription to a teacher-focused magazine or online resource, or a donation in their name to a charity or organization that supports education.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
Replies