• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Delicious Dessert Ideas Using a Tart Pan?

In summary, some easy tart pan dessert ideas include fruit tarts, chocolate ganache tarts, lemon bars, mini cheesecakes, and apple crumble tarts. These desserts can be made using simple ingredients and can be customized to your liking. While a tart pan is recommended, you can still use a regular pan and adjust baking time accordingly. You can use a variety of crusts for your tart pan dessert and they can be made ahead of time. To decorate, you can add fresh fruit, whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, or powdered sugar, and even use different shaped tart pans or cut the desserts into fun shapes for added visual appeal.
Dina
I'm hosting a show in a couple of weeks where a friend will be cooking Italian food and would like some ideas for a dessert. I would like to use my Pampered Chef tart pan for this dessert. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Here are 2 recipes that I found that use the tart pan. I know I have another recipe ~ someplace on this computer that uses a tube of chocolate chip cookie dough as the base! When I find it I'll post it. :)

Lee Anne

Attachments

• MACAROON BROWNIE TART.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Lemon Dream Tart Recipe.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 333
if you go to the PC website, and do a recipe search, under the tools, type in quiche pan, which will pull up some recipes for you that use the tart pan.

What are some easy tart pan dessert ideas?

Some easy tart pan dessert ideas include fruit tarts, chocolate ganache tarts, lemon bars, mini cheesecakes, and apple crumble tarts. All of these can be made using simple ingredients and can be customized to your liking.

Can I use a regular pan instead of a tart pan for these desserts?

While a tart pan is recommended for best results, you can still use a regular pan for these desserts. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly and use parchment paper or cooking spray to prevent sticking.

What kind of crust should I use for my tart pan dessert?

You can use a variety of crusts for your tart pan dessert, including traditional pie crust, graham cracker crust, or even a cookie crust. It ultimately depends on the type of dessert you are making and your personal preference.

Can I make these desserts ahead of time?

Yes, many tart pan desserts can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just make sure to cover them tightly with plastic wrap or store in an airtight container to prevent them from drying out or absorbing any odors from other foods in the fridge.

What are some ways to decorate my tart pan dessert?

You can decorate your tart pan dessert in a variety of ways, such as adding fresh fruit, whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, or powdered sugar. You can also use different shaped tart pans or cut the desserts into fun shapes for added visual appeal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered2007
Replies
Views
sburnside
  • ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies