• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unleash Your Inner Superhero: Creative Ideas for Our Conference Cluster Meeting

well, let's just say it was a lot of fun! *Wedding where people dress up as their favorite characters from movies, books, etc.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Our cluster meeting at Conference has been dedicated a Super Hero theme, so we are to come dressed in as our fave super hero. I'm not much into the super hero thing, but though you creative minds might have some good ideas for me.

Maybe I could dress up like Janice Gerol!! :p

That's tough. Do they have to be actual superheros, or can you create one? I'm picturing a PC apron worn as a cape, TPC on your chest, and Twix-it Clips in your hair.

You could also dress like Jean Jonas. LOL!

Go as PC girl! No catalog show is to big or small I take them all....lol

raebates said:
That's tough. Do they have to be actual superheros, or can you create one? I'm picturing a PC apron worn as a cape, TPC on your chest, and Twix-it Clips in your hair.

LOL Well if anyone dresses up like this, PLEASE send pics as it would be awesome to see!!!! Too bad I can't go!:cry: It's so fun! There gonna have to come closer to the Maritimes...it would help us with the cost!

I had a dream one time that I was She-Ra!! She was pretty cool!!

lkprescott said:
I like the PC Girl thing too!

If you're to pick a 'real' superhero though... there's Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Jean Grey from X-men - Jean Grey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually, there are a fair number of female superheroes... we tend not to hear much about them cuz well, comics are marketed toward men and often, girl heroes don't last too long, unfortunately...

List of superheroines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for the list! Didn't realize there were so many superheroines!! That's cool!! I think I will have to play with the cook idea and come up with a really cool name. Maybe a body suit....or not....:yuck:.....with an apron for a cape. Too bad I don't have the HWC gloves, 'cause I could of worn them. And, I can take a scraper or whip (knife would be good, but probably not a good idea...hehe) as a weapon.

Thanks for all the ideas so far. Keep 'em comin'!! :D

raebates said:

hehe....good one! I think we can make them up. They didn't say, so I assume we just use our imaginations.

I love Wonder Woman, I was wonder woman for several years in a row b/c I always wanted to be her and have an invisible jet :) and the laso of truth!!!

PChefPEI said:
Thanks for the list! Didn't realize there were so many superheroines!! That's cool!! I think I will have to play with the cook idea and come up with a really cool name. Maybe a body suit....or not....:yuck:.....with an apron for a cape. Too bad I don't have the HWC gloves, 'cause I could of worn them. And, I can take a scraper or whip (knife would be good, but probably not a good idea...hehe) as a weapon.

Thanks for all the ideas so far. Keep 'em comin'!! :D

With a whisk... so you can WHIP your foes. ;)

or your mega scraper :) now that's a weapon!

HI Marie-France!

I think we'e in the same cluster. If you show up as PC Girl, I'll show up as PC Boy !!! Wouldn't that be cute? Can't wait for NC.

Chef Gilles said:
HI Marie-France!

I think we'e in the same cluster. If you show up as PC Girl, I'll show up as PC Boy !!! Wouldn't that be cute? Can't wait for NC.

Cool! You in Lynne Anne's cluster?? We should do something like that...it would be too funny!!! :p

TinaOuellette said:
LOL Well if anyone dresses up like this, PLEASE send pics as it would be awesome to see!!!! Too bad I can't go!:cry: It's so fun! There gonna have to come closer to the Maritimes...it would help us with the cost!

I once went to a costumed wedding* as The Mad Cheffer. My hairdresser made my hair stand out all over my head, then clipped in several Twix-it Clips. I wore a PC apron and carried a couple of menacing-looking tools. I only have a picture on my cell, and I don't have a way to load it into my computer. If we ever get a chance to meet in person, I'll show you.

*Yes, you read that right. My cousin and his bride love Halloween. The wedding was during the last week of October. During the wedding, the bride and groom were in traditional attire, but they changed. The flower girl was Tinkerbell and the ring bearer was Peter Pan. My personal opinion? It's never a good thing when your mother-in-law comes to the wedding dressed as The Wicked Witch of the West. LOL!

"Rae, If you have verizon for your cell phone.. You can send the picture to Pix place and then email to yourself... The cost is like text/picture msg.. Do you have that included in your cell package???

Nope, not me. Well, I probably could, but it would cost waaaay more than it's worth to me.

I've heard of Halloween weddings before. That would be cool! :) Funny about the MIL!! haha

I am in in the same cluster and I have been trying to think of ideas for the theme. It's my first NC and I cannot wait.

1. What is the theme of the conference cluster meeting?

The theme of the conference cluster meeting is "Unleash Your Inner Superhero". This theme focuses on encouraging creativity and innovation within our Pampered Chef community.

2. What are some examples of creative ideas that will be shared at the meeting?

Some examples of creative ideas that will be shared at the meeting include unique recipe creations, innovative uses for Pampered Chef products, and creative marketing strategies.

3. Who will be speaking at the conference cluster meeting?

The conference cluster meeting will feature a variety of speakers, including Pampered Chef executives, successful consultants, and industry experts. They will all share their insights and ideas on how to unleash your inner superhero in your business.

4. Will there be any hands-on activities or workshops at the meeting?

Yes, there will be several hands-on activities and workshops throughout the conference cluster meeting. These will give attendees the opportunity to put their creativity into action and learn new skills.

5. How can I prepare for the conference cluster meeting?

To prepare for the conference cluster meeting, we recommend reviewing your goals and identifying areas where you want to improve. This will help you get the most out of the meeting and implement the creative ideas shared.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjenibel
  • candiejayne