• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Italian Open House for Teachers: AntiPasto Pizza or Rustic Foccacia?

In summary, an Italian Open House for Teachers is an event where teachers can learn about hosting Italian-themed parties using Pampered Chef products. It allows for networking and discovering new recipe ideas. There is a difference between AntiPasto Pizza and Rustic Foccacia, with the former being a traditional appetizer and the latter being a flatbread. Both can be customized with various toppings, including vegetarian and gluten-free options. Special equipment is not necessary, but Pampered Chef products can enhance the flavor and presentation. To learn more about hosting an Italian Open House, one can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website for resources and information.
Kati
I'm doing an Open House type show on Monday and doing an Italian Theme. It's for a group of teachers, so we're doing it right after school. I'm making the food ahead of time and taking it with me....I'm making the Perfitterole Puffs (sp?) and can't really decide on the other thing to make. The AntiPasto Pizza or the Rustic Foccacia...do you think that either of these will work with me making them ahead of time and transporting them?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Kati ~ If you have a Rectangle Baker, the Cheesy Mostaccioli is a great carry-in dish. Again if you have these items, use the Rectangle Baker Lid and the Insulated Tote to transport. ;)

I make this often when doing an Express show.

Lee Anne

Will you post that recipe for me...I don't what that is!!! Thanks.

Sure! Here it is. ;)

Lee Anne

Attachments

• PC CHEESY MOSTACCIOLI.doc
    20 KB · Views: 309
Either one of those would work. The Rustic one tastes just as good cool as it does hot. The Antipasto pizza is meant to be at room temp.

1. What is an Italian Open House for Teachers?

An Italian Open House for Teachers is an event where teachers can come together and learn about the benefits of hosting an Italian-themed party using Pampered Chef products. This event is a great opportunity for teachers to network with their colleagues and discover new recipe ideas using our high-quality kitchen tools.

2. What is the difference between AntiPasto Pizza and Rustic Foccacia?

AntiPasto Pizza is a traditional Italian appetizer that features a variety of cured meats, cheeses, and vegetables on top of a pizza crust. On the other hand, Rustic Foccacia is an Italian flatbread that is topped with olive oil, herbs, and various toppings such as cheese, tomatoes, and olives.

3. Can I customize the toppings for my AntiPasto Pizza or Rustic Foccacia?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants can provide you with a wide range of options for toppings, including vegetarian and gluten-free options. We want to make sure that all teachers can enjoy these delicious Italian dishes at their Open House.

4. Do I need special equipment to make AntiPasto Pizza or Rustic Foccacia?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make these dishes. However, using our Pampered Chef products, such as our pizza stone or baking sheet, can enhance the flavor and presentation of your Italian creations.

5. How can I learn more about hosting an Italian Open House for Teachers?

You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule an Italian Open House for Teachers. They will provide you with all the necessary information, including recipes, product recommendations, and hosting tips. You can also visit our website for more information and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gussey30
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Symara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies