• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dilemma: Should I Change Up My Hostess Idea?

In summary, the conversation is about changing up a planned meal for a party because the hostess does not have a microwave. The suggestions include making a Mexican themed dish, specifically a dip, or using a skillet to make fajitas. The touch down taco dip and the fajitas are highly recommended by the participants.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
Should I change up my entire idea?? I gave my hostess the idea to do this and when we followed up on it I checked to make sure she had a microwave and nope she doesn't. So now she's excited about doing this and I feel bad changing it up totally?? So any suggestions? I was thinking maybe doing some other kind of mexican dish and making it more of a mexican theme so we could still do margaritas? OR should I maybe do Sips and Dips and do more dip stuff maybe the mango confetti salsa w mfp? Idk??

If you are looking for a really easy mexican dip, the touch down taco dip is awesome! I cooked it once at a party and there was none left!

Kandi2candy said:
If you are looking for a really easy mexican dip, the touch down taco dip is awesome! I cooked it once at a party and there was none left!
I make this all the time and it IS awesome! You can do it in the mini baker or the round covered baker. If she has no microwave just put it in the oven for 25-30 minutes (microwave 5-7 min). This is one of the "you must make" for all family get togethers and works great for shows too.

If you have any of the PC frying pans/skillets, just do the fajitas in that. I would get to the host's house earlier than usual and slice the chicken in advance. Good Luck!

I agree with cookinwithlynda, if you have the 12" Skillet or 11" Ceramic Skillet or even the Grill Pan & Press (host special this month) use that. You can either cut up the chicken ahead of time or cut up with the Salad Chopper, after cooked, in the skillet or in one of the Stainless Mixing Bowls.
Good luck!

1. What is the purpose of changing up my hostess idea?

Changing up your hostess idea can help keep your parties fresh and exciting for both you and your guests. It also allows you to cater to different preferences and interests, potentially attracting new customers.

2. How often should I change up my hostess idea?

There is no set frequency for changing up your hostess idea. It is ultimately up to your personal preference and what works best for your business. Some consultants change their hostess idea every few months, while others may stick with the same idea for a longer period of time.

3. Will changing up my hostess idea affect my sales?

It is possible that changing up your hostess idea may affect your sales, but it can also have a positive impact. By offering a new and unique experience, you may attract more customers and ultimately increase your sales. It is important to track your sales and see how they are affected by changing up your hostess idea.

4. How can I come up with new hostess ideas?

There are many ways to come up with new hostess ideas. You can get inspiration from other consultants, brainstorm with your team, or ask for suggestions from your customers. You can also try out different themes or activities to make your parties more engaging.

5. Do I have to completely change my hostess idea or can I just make small adjustments?

You do not have to completely change your hostess idea every time. Making small adjustments can also keep things fresh while still maintaining the main elements of your hostess idea. This can also help you gauge the impact of the changes on your sales and adjust accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julsradford
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
schel
  • chef tso