• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Strawberry Margarita Squares Recipe...

In summary, to make the crust for Strawberry Margarita Squares, mix crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar, press into a baking dish, and bake for 10 minutes. You can use frozen strawberries, but fresh is recommended. You can substitute tequila for margarita mix or use a combination of tequila and lime juice. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving or overnight for best results. These squares can be made ahead of time and will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days if covered well.
jwpamp
There is one in the Delightful Desserts Cookbook, but I don't have the book. Help!

The only one I have on my computer is one with pretzel crust, is there any other way to make the crust?

Thx, you guys are always so helpful!!

Here you go!

Attachments

• STRAWBERRY MARGARITA SQUARES.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 387
Thank you so much, Leeanne!

1. How do I make the crust for Strawberry Margarita Squares?

To make the crust, mix crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar until well combined. Press the mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Let cool before adding the filling.

2. Can I use frozen strawberries for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries, just make sure to thaw and drain them before using in the recipe. Fresh strawberries are recommended for the best flavor and texture.

3. Can I substitute tequila for the margarita mix?

Yes, you can substitute tequila for the margarita mix, but the flavor may be slightly different. You can also use a combination of tequila and lime juice to mimic the flavor of a margarita.

4. How long do these Strawberry Margarita Squares need to be refrigerated before serving?

These squares need to be refrigerated for at least 2 hours before serving. However, for best results, it is recommended to refrigerate them overnight to allow the flavors to fully develop.

5. Can I make these squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these squares ahead of time. They will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just be sure to cover them well with plastic wrap or store in an airtight container to prevent them from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nene960
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies