• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have Recipes for a Discontinued Stoneware Bowl?

In summary, stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is used for cooking and baking due to its durability and ability to distribute heat evenly. Popular recipes that can be made in a stoneware bowl include casseroles, roasted vegetables, and desserts. The stoneware bowl does not need to be seasoned before use, but can be lightly coated with oil if sticking occurs. It is important to clean and care for the stoneware bowl properly, avoiding harsh chemicals and sudden temperature changes. The stoneware bowl is also safe to use in the microwave, but caution should be taken when removing it due to its ability to retain heat.
ktate
Silver Member
I have a customer that has the discontinued stoneware bowl and would like recipes for it. Does anyone have a recipe for this bowl?

Thanks for you help.

Kristy Tate
Seligman, MO

Kristy,

click on Search then type in Stoneware Bowl. It will bring up a bunch of threads. Click on last (where the page numbers are). I saw 2 threads that have what you are looking for. Look for the one dated 3-13-05 and 4-28-04.

Hope that helped.

Lee Anne

Thanks Lee Anne!!! :)

1. What is stoneware and why is it good for cooking?

Stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is used to make cooking and baking dishes. It is made from natural clay that is fired at high temperatures, making it durable and strong. Stoneware is great for cooking because it distributes heat evenly, retains heat well, and can withstand high temperatures without cracking or breaking.

2. What are some recipes that can be made in a stoneware bowl?

Stoneware bowls are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes. Some popular options include casseroles, roasted vegetables, baked pasta dishes, and desserts like fruit crisps or cobblers. You can also use stoneware bowls for mixing and serving salads, dips, and other appetizers.

3. Do I need to season my stoneware bowl before using it?

No, our stoneware bowls come pre-seasoned and ready to use. However, if you notice any sticking after using it a few times, you can lightly coat the bowl with vegetable oil before baking it in the oven for 15 minutes. This will help to maintain a non-stick surface.

4. How do I clean and care for my stoneware bowl?

Stoneware bowls are easy to clean and maintain. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal utensils on the surface as they can damage the non-stick coating. Instead, use warm water and a mild detergent to hand wash the bowl. You can also place it in the dishwasher, but be sure to place it on the top rack. Allow the bowl to cool completely before cleaning or adding any liquid to avoid thermal shock.

5. Can I use my stoneware bowl in the microwave?

Yes, our stoneware bowls are microwave-safe. However, it is important to note that stoneware can retain heat, so use caution when removing the bowl from the microwave. Also, avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing a hot stoneware bowl directly into cold water, as this can cause it to crack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • CarrieSusann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Tina1977