• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Stock? Jenna's Looking for Supplies Before Tradeshows!

In summary, Jenna typically needs a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as display materials such as tablecloths, banners, and business cards for tradeshows. You can help by contacting Jenna directly or browsing the catalog for products that may be useful. Her brand colors are red and white, but she is open to other options. You can purchase supplies for Jenna through Pampered Chef and it's best to do so at least two weeks before her tradeshows to allow for setup and preparation time.
stefani2
Anyone have any stock/product that they want to get rid of?
I have 2 tradeshows coming up...and I FORGOT to add to BOTH my personal AND Supply order this month. I think it will be cheaper for me to buy from another Consultant who is trying to get rid of Stock before the end of the Season. Please pm me.

Thanks! - Jenna :)

I sent you a PM of stuff that I have For Sale.

jrstephens said:
I sent you a PM of stuff that I have For Sale.
Except she's in Canada!

ChefBeckyD said:
Except she's in Canada!

I never pay attention to see if it is in the Canadian thread! HA! I guess I assume we are all the "same.":D

jrstephens said:
I never pay attention to see if it is in the Canadian thread! HA! I guess I assume we are all the "same.":D

I do that alot too - that's the downside to always going directly to "new posts"!:rolleyes:

CDN. ConsultantsAnyone have any stock/products they want to get rid of?

I pm'd you!

I have a crinkle cutter & a deluxe cheese grater. But...I'm in NS -- how would you get them??

thanksThanks Rennea, I appreciate it and will be excited to get it in time for my Ladies Night Out. :)

- Jenna

1. What types of supplies does Jenna need for tradeshows?

Jenna typically needs a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as display materials such as tablecloths, banners, and business cards.

2. How can I help Jenna get the supplies she needs?

You can contact Jenna directly to see if she has a specific list of items she needs, or you can browse our catalog to see what products we offer that may be useful for her tradeshows.

3. Does Jenna need any specific colors or styles for her display materials?

Jenna's brand colors are red and white, so any materials in those colors would be preferred. However, she is open to other options as well.

4. Can I purchase supplies for Jenna through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase any supplies Jenna needs through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are there any deadlines for getting supplies to Jenna before her upcoming tradeshows?

Yes, it's best to get supplies to Jenna at least two weeks before her tradeshows to ensure she has enough time to set up and prepare.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefEsther