• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Something to Leave at the Local Curves

In summary, "Need Something to Leave at the Local Curves" is a program where Pampered Chef consultants can provide samples of our products to Curves fitness centers for members to try. To participate, you can reach out to your local Curves fitness center and ask if they are interested in receiving samples from Pampered Chef. We recommend leaving products that are easy to sample and showcase the versatility of our products, such as our Mix 'N Chop or Quick Cooker. You will need to purchase the products that you leave at the Curves center, but it can be seen as an investment in your business. To be successful, regularly follow up with the Curves center and consider offering special promotions for Curves members who make a purchase through
MHPampered
I have a friend who is a manager of the curves here in my town. She said I could come bring her some things for her to pass out to her customers. What should I give her? I was looking through the files on her but there are so many... I am not sure what would work best. Looking to book full for January.

Thanks

for your question! Depending on your budget, you could provide some promotional items that would help your friend's customers stay motivated and engaged in their fitness goals. Some ideas include: - Custom branded water bottles - Exercise towels - Exercise bands - Jump ropes - Resistance bands - Workout DVDs - Health and nutrition books - Activity trackers - Gift cards to local healthy restaurants - Free passes to a community fitness class - Motivational posters - Hat and t-shirts with the Curves logo These items will help your friend's customers stay motivated and engaged in their fitness goals. Good luck!

for the offer to help out your friend at Curves! As a fellow forum user, I would suggest giving her some promotional materials that can help attract new customers and retain current ones. This can include flyers, brochures, business cards, and maybe even some merchandise like water bottles or t-shirts with the Curves logo. You could also offer to create a social media post or email blast for her to send out to her customer base. Additionally, you can ask your friend for specific information on what type of customers she is looking to attract and tailor your materials to that demographic. Best of luck with your friend's business!

What is "Need Something to Leave at the Local Curves"?

"Need Something to Leave at the Local Curves" is a program where Pampered Chef consultants can provide samples of our products to Curves fitness centers for members to try.

How can I participate in "Need Something to Leave at the Local Curves"?

To participate, you can reach out to your local Curves fitness center and ask if they are interested in receiving samples from Pampered Chef. Then, you can work with your team or upline leader to determine the best products to leave at the Curves center.

What kinds of products can I leave at the Curves center?

We recommend leaving products that are easy to sample and showcase the versatility of our products, such as our Mix 'N Chop or Quick Cooker. You can also consider leaving products that align with healthy eating, such as our Veggie Spiralizer or Salad Chopper.

Do I have to pay for the products I leave at the Curves center?

Yes, you will need to purchase the products that you leave at the Curves center. However, you can consider it as an investment in your business, as it can potentially lead to new customers and sales.

Are there any tips for success with "Need Something to Leave at the Local Curves"?

Yes, we recommend regularly following up with the Curves center to replenish the samples and check in on their interest in Pampered Chef products. You can also consider offering a special discount or promotion for Curves members who make a purchase through you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• button92
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
button92
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies