• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Spot for Spring Fling Fundraiser!

In summary, a Spring Fling Fundraiser is an event organized by Pampered Chef where guests can attend and shop for kitchen products while supporting a good cause. To book a spot, contact a local consultant or hostess. There is no cost to reserve a spot, but guests are encouraged to make purchases to support the cause. You can bring a friend to the event, and there will be a variety of kitchen products available for purchase.
Princess
I booked a spot at a Spring Fling Fundraiser for a elementary school. There will be tons of this going on and a few ppl with tables set up, helping to raise money for the school.

Do you have any ideas for me that I can use to help raise some money as well beside people placing orders and booking shows? I got a idea to try the PC Pool Lottery...anything else?

Would you make food?

Thanks

Maybe sell raffle tickets for a chance to win a PC filled basket? Profit goes to the school.

book showI'd give a good incentive to book/hold a show. So maybe $20 (or more if you really need bookings or like the cause - it's tax deductible) given to school when you book/hold a show. I like the basket idea as well....BEE

1. What is a "Spring Fling Fundraiser"?

A Spring Fling Fundraiser is an event organized by Pampered Chef where guests can attend and shop for kitchen products while supporting a good cause. It is a great opportunity to get together with friends and family, while also giving back to the community.

2. How do I book a spot for the Spring Fling Fundraiser?

To book a spot for the Spring Fling Fundraiser, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or hostess. They will provide you with the necessary information and details on how to reserve your spot for the event.

3. Is there a cost to book a spot for the Spring Fling Fundraiser?

No, there is no cost to book a spot for the Spring Fling Fundraiser. However, guests are encouraged to make purchases during the event to support the fundraiser and the cause it is benefiting.

4. Can I bring a friend to the Spring Fling Fundraiser?

Yes, you can bring a friend to the Spring Fling Fundraiser. The more, the merrier! Just make sure to let your local consultant or hostess know how many guests you will be bringing so they can plan accordingly.

5. What types of products will be available at the Spring Fling Fundraiser?

At the Spring Fling Fundraiser, you can expect to find a variety of kitchen products from Pampered Chef. This may include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. The specific products available may vary depending on the consultant or hostess organizing the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies