• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Success Story: Monica Sweet Kitchen Consultant

In summary, Monica's husband made her 50 business cards and flyers off the computer. One of Monica's email recipients replied and said they had received one of Monica's cards. Monica is excited about the response but would like to turn it into a positive thing by hosting a show in the recipient's honor.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
My husband went and made me tons of flyers and about 50 business cards right off the computer. I have been pretty discouraged thinking it was a waste of time and effort to give them all out until just now. I was checking my email and there was an email from someone that had picked up my card somewhere. She said she cant have a party right now cuz her house burnt down about 6 weeks ago but she wants to place an order to replace all her old things. I am excited about the response but i was wanting to maybe turn it into a positive thing. Like maybe host a show in her honor or see if one of her friends will do it. What do you all think?

Monica Sweet
Kitchen Consultant
Houston, Mississippi
[email protected]

Monica,
You could do it similar to a bridal shower allowing guests to purchase for her and themselves. Another option would be to do it as a fundraiser. They may appreciate the money too. Sounds like she wants the products though. I'd talk to her and share the options. She'll appreciate your kindness.

Monica,
I have opened my home to host for their shows. Either their kitchens are not big or they live in condo's or they have small children. I always offer my house when I ask them to host a show if it will make it easier on them. That might be an idea. Good luck.

Tammy Eubanks
Consultant

I knew of a lady once that her kitchen burnt. So she bought a PC gift certificate with her insurance money and bought $150 of new tools!

I would definately offer to have a party for her at your house. It shows that you really care about the person and not just the sale. I would also ask her for a list of her friends and family so you can take care of the invites yourself, you can really get them involved in wanting to help her earn a lot of stuff. Maybe some will even buy for her instead of themselves. Good Luck. Hope I helped.

Debbie :)

thanks for the tipsthose were great ideas. when i called her back she wasnt home so i just sent her an email. i told her that maybe she can co-host a show or do one here at my house but she didnt have to feel pressured if she just wanted to put in an ordre. will let you know how it works out.

That sounds like a great idea! and such a sweet thought!

Shannon

I took the girl a catalog and she said she will be moving into her new house n about a week. I told her about the email i sent her and told her my ideas and then i told her about doing a catalog show. i told her to get $150 in orders and she can still get her free things. Her response? well i can do that since my order will probably be close to that!!! so she has turned into a catalog show!! With 2 other bookings for the end of Aug. I am excited. And my husband said today he was going to take a couple catalogs to work with him and see if he cant get a catalog show going at work. I am bound and determined to get my SS3 bonus. I havent earned any yet and since this is my last chance I want it!!!!! keep your fingers crossed!!!

Monica Sweet #443345
Kitchen Consultant
Houston Ms
[email protected]

What inspired Monica Sweet to become a kitchen consultant?

Monica Sweet was a stay-at-home mom who loved cooking and hosting parties. She wanted a flexible job that would allow her to continue spending time with her family while also pursuing her passion for cooking. Pampered Chef's business opportunity provided her with the perfect balance.

How has Pampered Chef helped Monica Sweet achieve success?

Pampered Chef has provided Monica Sweet with a supportive community, comprehensive training, and top-quality kitchen products to offer her clients. She has also been able to set her own schedule and earn income based on her efforts and dedication.

What are some of the challenges Monica Sweet faced as a kitchen consultant?

As a kitchen consultant, Monica Sweet had to overcome her fear of public speaking and learn how to effectively market and sell products. She also had to balance her business with her family life and find ways to manage her time effectively.

What advice does Monica Sweet have for aspiring kitchen consultants?

Monica Sweet's advice to aspiring kitchen consultants is to not be afraid to take risks, to believe in themselves and their products, and to always prioritize their clients' needs. She also recommends constantly seeking knowledge and training to improve and grow as a consultant.

How has Monica Sweet's life changed since becoming a kitchen consultant?

Becoming a kitchen consultant for Pampered Chef has allowed Monica Sweet to have a fulfilling career that aligns with her passion for cooking. She has also been able to contribute financially to her family and create a better work-life balance for herself. She has also gained confidence and developed strong leadership skills through her role as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monica_sweetconsultant
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
jrstephens