• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing HWC Fundraiser Success: Tips and Ideas for Last-Minute Contributions

In summary, the author is trying to raise money for her HWC fundraiser by doing things like contacting local bed and breakfasts to ask if they would donate their conference room and having a "One Last Day" blow-out event. She is also going to the Farmer's Market to try and sell products.
CarlyK
I am trying to finish off strong with my HWC fundraiser. I had a ton of people tell me "oh yes, we'll help" only to be met with a "oh, I can't, sorry" I want to contribute and I thought that this would be an awesome way to get everyone involved.

I have 2 Curves dates coming up this week, and I am really hoping that those pull through. Where else could I try? I was thinking about contacting one of the local bed & breakfasts here and asking about them donating their conference room and then having a "One Last Day" blow-out sort of thing. But with such a short time left, I'm not sure how I can organize all of the people and get them out there to help out.

I also know that our Farmer's Market starts next weekend, so maybe I can get a table there for the day!

Does anyone have any ideas or anything to help me out on where to go, who to seek out, etc? I don't have any customer base to touch bases with, except for my family, who already purchased a lot of stuff for me (plus they live 1 1/2 hrs away).

Definitely look into the Farmer's Market because I've heard that's been pretty successful for other consultants. Where do you live? I know several in MY area already have PC there. Plus, for some of them you may need to book way ahead and do some sort of contract thing, so it may be too late. It's worth looking into! Good luck! I think those are good ideas. I hope your Curves things go well! I have another one tomorrow. I hope it's better than the 1st one I did a couple weeks ago......it was REALLY slow!

I've got the receptionist at my dentist office taking orders, the tellers at the bank, and one of my girlfriends that I used to work with is taking orders at her office for me too. I also called some of my past hosts to see if they might be interested in purchasing. I live in a neighbor hood that is very community oriented and one of my neighbors is taking orders out here as well.

1. How can I improve my knife skills when preparing food?

One tip for improving knife skills is to invest in a high-quality, sharp knife. This will make it easier to make precise cuts and reduce the risk of injury. Additionally, practicing regularly with different types of cuts, such as julienne or chiffonade, can also help improve your technique.

2. What is the best way to clean my Pampered Chef products?

The best way to clean your Pampered Chef products is to use warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they can damage the surface of the product. For tough, stuck-on messes, you can also use a paste made of baking soda and water.

3. How can I prevent my baked goods from sticking to my Pampered Chef stoneware?

To prevent sticking, it is important to properly season your stoneware before each use. This can be done by lightly spraying the surface with water and then rubbing a small amount of oil into the surface. Additionally, avoid using cooking sprays or greasing with butter as they can create a buildup on the stoneware over time.

4. What is the best way to store my Pampered Chef products?

Many Pampered Chef products, such as stoneware and nonstick cookware, should be stored separately to avoid scratching or damaging the surface. For products with sharp blades, such as knives or graters, it is best to store them in a knife block or protective sheath to prevent injury.

5. How can I get the most use out of my Pampered Chef products?

To get the most out of your Pampered Chef products, make sure to read and follow the instructions for each item. Additionally, take advantage of the versatility of many products, such as using a stoneware baking dish for both savory and sweet dishes. And don't be afraid to get creative and try new recipes with your products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lkhartmann
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • kitchendivinity