• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Tips / Advice

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
I am trying to finish off strong with my HWC fundraiser. I had a ton of people tell me "oh yes, we'll help" only to be met with a "oh, I can't, sorry" I want to contribute and I thought that this would be an awesome way to get everyone involved.

I have 2 Curves dates coming up this week, and I am really hoping that those pull through. Where else could I try? I was thinking about contacting one of the local bed & breakfasts here and asking about them donating their conference room and then having a "One Last Day" blow-out sort of thing. But with such a short time left, I'm not sure how I can organize all of the people and get them out there to help out.

I also know that our Farmer's Market starts next weekend, so maybe I can get a table there for the day!

Does anyone have any ideas or anything to help me out on where to go, who to seek out, etc? I don't have any customer base to touch bases with, except for my family, who already purchased a lot of stuff for me (plus they live 1 1/2 hrs away).

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
Definitely look into the Farmer's Market because I've heard that's been pretty successful for other consultants. Where do you live? I know several in MY area already have PC there. Plus, for some of them you may need to book way ahead and do some sort of contract thing, so it may be too late. It's worth looking into! Good luck! I think those are good ideas. I hope your Curves things go well! I have another one tomorrow. I hope it's better than the 1st one I did a couple weeks ago......it was REALLY slow!

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
I've got the receptionist at my dentist office taking orders, the tellers at the bank, and one of my girlfriends that I used to work with is taking orders at her office for me too. I also called some of my past hosts to see if they might be interested in purchasing. I live in a neighbor hood that is very community oriented and one of my neighbors is taking orders out here as well.