• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vendor Fair Tips: Maximizing Sales with Cash and Carry Options

In summary, the speaker is preparing for a vendor fair and is seeking advice on displaying and selling extra items they have accumulated. They plan to have a separate table for "cash and carry" items with price tags and a list of items. They also have additional marketing materials and sign-up sheets available for customers.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Hi,I am doing a vendor fair tomorrow and it's been awhile. I was a consultant from 07-12 and rejoined in January this year. This is my first booth in a long time. I know the basics and I'm all set with that and pretty sure I'm good with products I'm bringing to display. But looking for anything new that has worked for people.Also I have a small selection of items that I will have on hand for cash and carry. I know a lot of people aren't a fan of that, and I never was either. However, due to my past and continuing to purchase items during my non consultant time, when I got my kit I already owned a majority of it, so I have those items. I also bought a few extra things from my kickoff party I hosted along with the free guest special as well. I figure I have it I'll see what I can sell of it.Anyway my point on cash and carry is what is best way to display/have them available. I thought about having a list of the items and the prices but not sure how to display it etc.....

I fear I'm too late to be of any help, but here goes nothing.Keep your "display" items separate from your cash & carry. If you DO have room to display the cash and carry, have actual price stickers (tags, stickers) on those items. Also, I do have a list of items that are cash and carry because unfortunately, I've accumulated more extra things than there is usually room to display.

So I'd love any feedback on that. I've seen a lot of people do cash and carry on here with good success so I'm hoping to do so as well.Thanks in advance for any help!I always display the items on a table with a white table cloth. I have a sign that says "Cash and Carry" and then under that I put the items and the prices. I have a clipboard with a sheet of paper with the items listed and the prices. I also have a pen attached to the clipboard. I put the sheet of paper under a plastic cover. I also have a calculator there. I put the items in a bin or basket. I also have a bag or box for the customer to put the items in. I also always have a receipt book with me. Everyone loves to get a receipt. I also have a catalog and a business card there. I always have the items that I have for Cash and Carry in my kit in case the customer wants to order more. I also have a sign up sheet for customers to sign up for my monthly newsletter. I also have a sign up sheet for customers to host a party.I have my cash and carry items on a small table (maybe 2' x 2') with a white tablecloth. I use a 3 tiered stand to have my products at different levels. I have a sign that says "Cash and Carry" and I have 3x5 cards on the table with a list of the items I have and the price. I also have a clipboard with a sheet that has the items and price and a pen attached. I have a small calculator next to the clipboard. I have the items in a basket or bin and I have a bag or box for the customer to put the items in. I also have a receipt book with me. I always have the items that I have for Cash and Carry in my kit in case the customer wants to order more. I also have a catalog and a business card there. I always have a sign up sheet for customers to sign up for my monthly newsletter. I also have a sign up sheet for customers to host a party. I also have a sign up sheet for customers to join my team. I also have a sign up sheet for customers to book a party. I also have a sign up sheet for customers to join my VIP group. I also have a sign up sheet for customers to join my text service. I also have a

1. What is "Need Some Insight Quick"?

"Need Some Insight Quick" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to quickly find answers and solutions to common cooking and baking questions. It's a great resource for anyone looking for helpful tips and advice in the kitchen.

2. How do I access "Need Some Insight Quick"?

To access "Need Some Insight Quick," simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Need Some Insight Quick" tab. You can also access it through the search bar by typing in your question or keyword.

3. Can "Need Some Insight Quick" help me with specific recipes?

Yes, "Need Some Insight Quick" is a great resource for specific recipes. Simply type in the name of the recipe or key ingredients and it will provide you with helpful tips and tricks to make the dish a success.

4. Is "Need Some Insight Quick" only for cooking questions?

No, "Need Some Insight Quick" is not just for cooking questions. It also provides helpful tips and advice for baking, meal prep, and kitchen organization. It's a comprehensive resource for all things related to cooking and baking.

5. Can I submit my own questions to "Need Some Insight Quick"?

Unfortunately, "Need Some Insight Quick" does not have a feature for submitting questions. However, you can always reach out to our customer service team for any additional questions or concerns you may have. They are always happy to help!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • eatoninthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
ShellBeach